Video: Every Carry From Ezekiel Elliott vs. Seahawks

robbieruff

Reaction score
I was just going to say the same thing. Glad i scrolled down and saw your comment. Dont want to take credit from you lol. I agree though. He was basically like. Oh you want to hit me cuz im a rook? Ok, "but brick not hit back"
Nice JCVD reference at the end there. lol.

reddyuta

Reaction score
He had 7-8 blocks or correct pickups and only missed 2. 1 was a CB blitz that he missed and was late to pickup that ended up a sack but a few plays later they tried again and Jackson got it right. Shows he corrects mistakes and is learning from them.

I say he makes the roster as 3rd RB behind Zeke and Morris
I would be shocked if he doesn't,garrett seems to like him too.

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score

Yes Sir

latest

perrykemp

Reaction score
I was unbelievably impressed by Zeke.

When they show him in slow motion there is just so much going -- subtle body shifts, acceleration, deceleration, physicality, multiple gears, and his eyes are always looking forward, never down.

My only exposure to him last year was the Michigan State game where he just couldn't get anything going. I was incredibly encouraged by my first glimpse of him in the pro's.

sbark

Reaction score
Love the attitude he showed, but Emmitt lasted for as long as he did because he got the max yards without taking just too many max hits, let alone decide to be the deliver'r of those hits...........its going to be a long season, save your bullets Zeke

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
The only thing that will stop Zeke is himself. He needs to stay out of trouble and at least appear more humble when it comes to the media. With that dude has some barbarian in him taking on those defenders. Regardless of what happens in the season gonna be awesome watching this kid run.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Zeke's blocking looked excellent. He actually played better tonight than I expected. He's not a super speedster, but he is incredibly shifty and more physical than I expected. He also has attitude as shown by him not being afraid of Kam Chancellor. Our team is showing a lot of toughness, which I like. Once we get the defense shored up and add a receiver, teams will start to regret having to play the cowboys.

He looked pretty fast to me. Been a while since we had a guy who could get to the edge and turn the corner like that.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You've gotta love the way Zeke keeps his legs churning and gains the extra yardage after the initial hit. Power and speed to boot. Very nice.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
He looked pretty fast to me. Been a while since we had a guy who could get to the edge and turn the corner like that.

Nice to see him gain the edge like that but Zeke, like Demarco and Emmitt, is going to make his living between the tackles. He is a pure north-south runner and that is a very good thing.

perrykemp

Reaction score
So now y'all are finally ok with me calling him Zeke the FREAK?

Let's wait until the regular season.

Some young kid from Seattle I've never heard of, named Christine Michael, had even a better game last night, statistically.

I hate handing out nick-names for pre-season performances.

cowboyz

Reaction score
very impressive, just makes everything look effortless. big difference between the other rbs. that 2nd and 9 for the 1st was nuts.that's going to give defenses nightmares.

glad to see his blocking was everything that was said

VACowboy

Reaction score
Nice to see him gain the edge like that but Zeke, like Demarco and Emmitt, is going to make his living between the tackles. He is a pure north-south runner and that is a very good thing.

I definitely didn't see that. He ran more outside zone than anything last night. I think Zeke can run the ball where he sees daylight, just like he did last night.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Let's wait until the regular season.

Some young kid from Seattle I've never heard of, named Christine Michael, had even a better game last night, statistically.

I hate handing out nick-names for pre-season performances.
Oh wait. Do you mean the same CMike that I took under my wing as my pet cat last year? The one that allowed everyone to enjoy using me as a whipping post? That CMIKE?

He's a good back... I've said it many times before. But Zeke is loads better.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I think Zeke is going to be an absolute beast. The speed when he hits a hole is insane.

Last edited:

ufcrules1

Reaction score
lol at all the people here saying Morris should be the week 1 starter just a few days ago. Morris is a great guy and solid backup but Zeke will be getting 20+ touches a game.