Video: Every Carry From Ezekiel Elliott vs. Seahawks

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Alfred Morris has so much "insane potential" that Washington didn't bother resigning him.
Well for one they drafted a running back to be the starter second Washington let him test free agency which Morris decided to sign in Dallas. Has nothing to do with his potential or what he can do.

Behind Dallas OL and Morris skill set he no question has insane potential

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The fact that the Seattle 1st teamers were so worked up and amped to face Zeke says so much from the gate. The way he squared up and drove at Cam was beautiful. The kid has no fear. I have no clue what Sherman was yapping about after a routine tackle. Lol

Reactions: BAT

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
The great part is, when Zeke goes to the bench, there is not much of a drop off (running wise) with Morris. I can see us wearing teams out all year. We should have no problem running the ball when the leaves turn brown. Zeke should be really fresh all year which is scary.

CWR

Reaction score
Well for one they drafted a running back to be the starter second Washington let him test free agency which Morris decided to sign in Dallas. Has nothing to do with his potential or what he can do.

Behind Dallas OL and Morris skill set he no question has insane potential

The RB they drafted has shown flashes but more than anything hes been inconsistent and fumble prone..

xvendettax914

Reaction score
The great part is, when Zeke goes to the bench, there is not much of a drop off (running wise) with Morris. I can see us wearing teams out all year. We should have no problem running the ball when the leaves turn brown. Zeke should be really fresh all year which is scary.
a consistent tandem of TBs who can punish a D with this line is outstanding and something we should be excited about. Should the qb ever go down, or even just be having a bad day, I think these two can take pressure off and keep the chains moving consistently. It really, as of now of course, seems as though this is a "you know its coming, but you cant stop it" type deal.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
When Kam tried to lay him out instead of wrapping him up, Zeke just spun off him and picked up a couple of more yards. Hahahaaaa!!! Love it!!

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
a consistent tandem of TBs who can punish a D with this line is outstanding and something we should be excited about. Should the qb ever go down, or even just be having a bad day, I think these two can take pressure off and keep the chains moving consistently. It really, as of now of course, seems as though this is a "you know its coming, but you cant stop it" type deal.
Indeed. When Murray went to the bench in 2014, there was a noticeable drop-off with his back ups toting the rock. I thought he was wearing down in the 2nd half of the season. I don't see that with 21 year old Zeke - especially with battering ram Morris spelling him all year.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol at all the people here saying Morris should be the week 1 starter just a few days ago. Morris is a great guy and solid backup but Zeke will be getting 20+ touches a game.

It's like the Leary should start talk this time last year. A lot of people assumed he would.

They don't know talent.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
The fact that the Seattle 1st teamers were so worked up and amped to face Zeke says so much from the gate. The way he squared up and drove at Cam was beautiful. The kid has no fear. I have no clue what Sherman was yapping about after a routine tackle. Lol
They were trying to rattle him and get him off his game and make him look like a rookie. I think it was more the other way around. LOL.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He may have trade value, especially if some team has an injury. He wasn't great but he was solid last year and that has value. its crazy that even after last year you have posters calling him garbage. If Robert Turbin is our starting RB last year we would have lost every game by 30 points.

I have the same concerns about it, I don't see him as a 3rd back because I think he is the kind of guy that needs a certain number of carries to be effective. Add to that his salary and Jackson looking good and I think he is traded or PUP'ed.

At this point I think the best option is to see if you get a good trade offer and if not, leave him on the PUP for six weeks to see if you need him for Game 7. Positions like RB can go from a strength to a weakness in a hurry and I want the insurance.
Yes, I would lean towards keeping him on NFI/PUP; although, they would save 2M of cap space by releasing or trading him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If anyone still thinks Alfred should get half the workload... Well then you're completely clueless.
If they are winning the games, then Morris should get a lot of carries to minimize the wear and tear on Zeke. With the investment they've made in Zeke, he needs to be here a long time.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think is going to inspire the OLine. I do hope for his longevity that he learns how not to take direct contact like Emmitt !

ufcrules1

Reaction score
If they are winning the games, then Morris should get a lot of carries to minimize the wear and tear on Zeke. With the investment they've made in Zeke, he needs to be here a long time.

We won't have that luxury most of the time because we have a crappy defense. Zeke will be played much in the same way Murray was played.