Every Cowboy who has ever played, who would win in a fight?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not a Cowboy but Lyle Alzado was a friggin' monster. There is no guessing here, he would fight the opponent on the field. Sometimes they would run away from him LOL

The DL version of Gogan

Damn, what a monster Alzado was. Shame he lost his life to brain cancer.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sounds about right. I figured it had to have happened a long time ago. You don't want to end up there nowadays. You likely won't come out or be found alive.

Yea, spring break, so was mostly Americans in there. If I recall, this was a few years after Mark Kilroy was murdered out there. He went to a high school not far from where I went.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Isn't Greg Hardy now like a real life MMA fighter?

He's graduated from beating women to fighting guys more his size.

But I can understand why we want to pretend he was never a Cowboy.
He never beat a woman.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He never beat a woman.
Thank you for correcting him, Howard.

I wanted to reply with "alleged" but he was just looking for feedback, as Hardy had already been pointed out in this thread and he could have replied to the post. Acting like he didn't see the post...

Good stuff, bro :star:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That's fair, Street. I know some folks just don't think it's right any time, ever. And I respect that, brother.
No, there's certainly a time to slap a rear naked choke down. But that's different than blindsiding someone (even if they deserve it).

:dance:

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Thank you for correcting him, Howard.

I wanted to reply with "alleged" but he was just looking for feedback, as Hardy had already been pointed out in this thread and he could have replied to the post. Acting like he didn't see the post...

Good stuff, bro :star:
He defended himself against a tresspasser that was high on cocaine and he called 911. If he had actually done what that gold digger accused him of he would've been been arrested that night.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No, there's certainly a time to slap a rear naked choke down. But that's different than blindsiding someone (even if they deserve it).

:dance:
We've been taught differently :)

Again, I respect the place your coming from. The thought of being cheap-shotted (it's happened to me, I got bear maced and stabbed and hit with a screwdriver just this last winter, ask the beer thread about that one/have all sorts of pics) isn't fun, and raises the hairs/gives goosebumps. It's happened to me more than the other way around. I've been field goal kicked to the head bending over to pick up a camera I had dropped, in front of my then infant son and wife (long story).

But I've done some horrible things in my day, and I cant claim innocence or be a hypocrite.

Reactions: G2

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Only here for one tumultuous season, but Greg Hardy has to be on the list if there is no time table for said player being on the Cowboys. Dude is an absolute monster.

shuddup, Trouty.
I mean, Trouty Sir!

Wish we could assess our friendly little coffee Klatch here.
I think I could take down 80% of yew.
And believe me, I could make a lot of yew cry, mommy's boys.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I think Williams because he's just meaner and I pretty sure he has the reach advantage as well.
E was ferocious and a monster. LA was a freak of nature, supposedly broke ribs at POA, but not nearly the demon disposition of EW.

Nonetheless, it would be a blood bath. Two water buffaloes going head-to-head

I go EW if LA doesn't pin him down

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
E was ferocious and a monster. LA was a freak of nature, supposedly broke ribs at POA, but not nearly the demon disposition of EW.

Nonetheless, it would be a blood bath. Two water buffaloes going head-to-head

I go EW is LA doesn't pin him down
It'd be like watching 2 elephant seals...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We've been taught differently :)

Again, I respect the place your coming from. The thought of being cheap-shotted (it's happened to me, I got bear maced and stabbed and hit with a screwdriver just this last winter, ask the beer thread about that one/have all sorts of pics) isn't fun, and raises the hairs/gives goosebumps. It's happened to me more than the other way around. I've been field goal kicked to the head bending over to pick up a camera I had dropped, in front of my then infant son and wife (long story).

But I've done some horrible things in my day, and I cant claim innocence or be a hypocrite.
I work security at New Era Field in Buffalo. I've seen some silliness. :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I work security at New Era Field in Buffalo. I've seen some silliness. :)
The screwdriver incident was at a Taco Bell drive through, so not unlike New Era Field :D

The field goal kick to the head, Rose Bowl 4th of July 2006 -- Berlin ("Riding on the Metro") was performing

I wont incriminate myself as to my transgressions. :)

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Garrett!! Hands down, no question!! The other guy would be laughing so hard he could never throw a punch!!!!