Video: Every Dez Bryant Incompletion from 17

rkell87

Reaction score
Even though he had a better QBR his first year than Romo and his second year was better than Romo’s third? He also threw less INT’s. Oh yeah, those are fake stats and don’t count according to you.
I thought you weren't wasting time with me

aria

Reaction score
The same way you trust Dak as the QB of this team. you don't have a choice so you just accept that this is the best your going to get; just like your wife did when you asked her out.
Nah, you seem to immature plus my wife may get jealous.

rkell87

Reaction score
Trying to talk you out of your man crush on Romo is wasting time, this is entertaining.
Yet you still tried, your time must not be valuable, your poor wife. Literally, I'm guessing you're poor.

aria

Reaction score
Yet you still tried, your time must not be valuable, your poor wife. Literally, I'm guessing you're poor.
What’s funny is I proved you wrong so your repsonse is to say you’re smarter and not wasting time on me so then you continue to try and personally insult anyone who disagreed with you. You’ll have to try a lot harder, your attempts are weak. Gay jokes, people with mental deficiencies and my wife?! Lol, that’s the best you can do?

dfense

Reaction score
I watched 6.5 minutes of the video and saw exactly what I expected to see...both players being the issue.

Obviously Dak struggled with his accuracy and needs to improve. Since this is a “it’s not Dez’s fault, it’s Dak’s fault” video I will focus on Dez

In the first 6.5 minutes of the game I counted 11 balls a WR of Dez’s caliber and salary should be able to make. I am sorry but those aren’t on the QB.
Dez earned a huge contract catching imperfectly thrown balls and winning physical battles with DBs and now all of sudden a ball slightly behind him or thrown low are considered “uncatchable” for him? If this is truly the case, then he should be cut for that one fact alone because he wouldn’t deserve a huge payday if he requires perfectly thrown balls in order to catch it.

The video is also a little funny in that to highlight Dak being the problem he throws in highlights of targets to other receivers. For example, the interception against the Rams bounced off Twill.

If the excuse for Dez is “all receivers drop passes” then then apply the same logic to Dak...”all QBs thrown inaccurate passes”. I don’t make excuses, Dak and Dez both need to improve.
At least it took about ten replies for a Dak apologist to surface. I figured most would just stay away from this hot potatoe. I mean, video doesn't lie, right?

Instead, lets ignore the obvious and instead try and change the narrative to Dez. Well, why stop there? What about Beasley? Williams? Witten? All had bad years. I thought that analyses was spot on. Critical of players and coaching.

Just because you can get a fingertip on a ball doesn't mean you can catch it. And the "a WR of Dez's caliber should make"? How about you hold the QB to that same standard? All you saw in 6 minutes was Dez issues? I guess video does lie. lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
At least it took about ten replies for a Dak apologist to surface. I figured most would just stay away from this hot potatoe. I mean, video doesn't lie, right?

Instead, lets ignore the obvious and instead try and change the narrative to Dez. Well, why stop there? What about Beasley? Williams? Witten? All had bad years. I thought that analyses was spot on. Critical of players and coaching.

Just because you can get a fingertip on a ball doesn't mean you can catch it. And the "a WR of Dez's caliber should make"? How about you hold the QB to that same standard? All you saw in 6 minutes was Dez issues? I guess video does lie. lol
Did you even read his post you quoted?

rkell87

Reaction score
What’s funny is I proved you wrong so your repsonse is to say you’re smarter and not wasting time on me so then you continue to try and personally insult anyone who disagreed with you. You’ll have to try a lot harder, your attempts are weak. Gay jokes, people with mental deficiencies and my wife?! Lol, that’s the best you can do?
No you didn't and you can't but I haven't engaged you in the discussion because you said I wasn't worth it. Send your daughter over and I'll let her see the best that I can do, she can tell you about it and we'll discuss later ;)

aria

Reaction score
No you didn't and you can't but I haven't engaged you in the discussion because you said I wasn't worth it. Send your daughter over and I'll let her see the best that I can do, she can tell you about it and we'll discuss later
Eh, that’s not going to do it either. I don’t have a daughter but even if I did, your lame attempts at trying to aggravate me are lackluster to say the least. You really are becoming kind of annoying now only because you keep trying the same tactics over and over again, it’s not working. C’mon, use that miniscule brain of yours, I know you can do better.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Just watching these and most of these bad ball placements by Dak are attributed to atrocious throwing technique. Part of it's due to pressure not allowing him to drive on the ball and follow through. But a lot is just sloppy fundamentals from Dak. He really needs to retool his footwork this offseason. He's not setting his feet, his foot is pointed in the wrong direction, he's not driving or following through on his throwing motion.

And the protection and route selection needs to change as well as the types of throws he's asked to do too.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Perhaps you missed where I stated obviously Dak needs to improve his accuracy? No worries, it’s the internet and I understand dummies on the internet usually don’t read. If they do, then rarely do they comprehend, but nice try, Jr.

rkell87

Reaction score
Eh, that’s not going to do it either. I don’t have a daughter but even if I did, your lame attempts at trying to aggravate me are lackluster to say the least. You really are becoming kind of annoying now only because you keep trying the same tactics over and over again, it’s not working. C’mon, use that miniscule brain of yours, I know you can do better.
I'm annoying you and now you are trying to insult back. Winning

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Every Dez homer in here is more pathetic than his performance the past 3 years.

I am still waiting for a Dezzie to explain what makes him worth $12.5 million per year. He was never a good route runner and Dezzies now are claiming all these passes in the video are “uncatchable”. What exactly does he bring to the table that separates him from any other receiver if he now needs perfect ball
placement?

He made a living catching imperfectly thrown balls. You can’t catch them all but they weren’t considered “uncatchable” either. Dez was supposed to be able to go get it.

His fans are making me lose more confidence in Dez the more they defend him.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Interesting watch. Admittedly I skipped around but the number of uncatchable balls far outweighed the number of "drops".
Dez was thrown a normal rate of catchable balls for an outside WR in the NFL, and had an inordinate amount of drops.