Video: Every Dez Bryant Incompletion from 17

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It is pretty clear the issues Prescott has in this video. On the other hand, Bryant has his own responsibility to catch the catchable. Both of them need work at it.

Which is why I’m not too worried about Dez because I don’t think dropping’s passes at the rate he did will continue to be the norm because he’s just too good of a player.

I do hope the Cowboys get some money back though because with Dak we will never get big contribution from Dez.

rkell87

Reaction score
Lol, ok dude, sounds good. I guess QBR isn’t worth mentioning in your genius level of thinking either.

Dak QBR
1st year: 81.5
2nd year: 66.3

Romo QBR
1st year: 65.2
2nd year: 78.8

If you don’t like year 1 cause he didn’t play the full season

3rd year: 63.7

I’m sure all of that means nothing to you which is why it’s pointless wasting anymore time on you due to your man crush on Romo.
Yet you did anyway so blow me

rags747

Reaction score
You keep seeing what u want and ignore the stats and facts, Daks done more in his first year tha romo ever did, I loooooove that you suffer missing that wanna be, boooo hooooo lol!!!

that said I think youre very ignorant in the truest sense of the word so il block you to make my exoerience here less ignorant
Give up the drugs, it's damaging those two brain cells. Bye

aria

Reaction score
You're kinda cute, wanna get out of here so you can gargle my yogurt?
Hahaha...I really wish you weren’t going to be put in time out for being such a naughty lil boy with a potty mouth, I find it very entertaining! I’d like to join in the fun but I’d rather not be banned. PM me and we can carry on this little chat :omg:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hahaha...I really wish you weren’t going to be put in time out for being such a naughty lil boy with a potty mouth, I find it very entertaining! I’d like to join in the fun but I’d rather not be banned. PM me and we can carry on this little chat :omg:
Reminiscent of a 12 year old.

rkell87

Reaction score
Nah we can have this conversation out in the open so people know not to waste time on a mo mo like you

aria

Reaction score
Nah we can have this conversation out in the open so people know not to waste time on a mo mo like you
That’s too bad, I was hoping for something more intimate. I guess you were just being sarcastic with your last few posts?

rkell87

Reaction score
That’s too bad, I was hoping for something more intimate. I guess you were just being sarcastic with your last few posts?
Not at all you can blow me whenever you want just let everyone know the time and place.

aria

Reaction score
You would know all about lame after watching Dak throw last year.
Even though he had a better QBR his first year than Romo and his second year was better than Romo’s third? He also threw less INT’s. Oh yeah, those are fake stats and don’t count according to you.

rkell87

Reaction score
How am I supposed to trust you’re not just joking?
The same way you trust Dak as the QB of this team. you don't have a choice so you just accept that this is the best your going to get; just like your wife did when you asked her out.