Everyone name your guarantees for the upcoming season

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
1. Roy Willaims WILL return to form as a tackling-machine, playstopper.
2. Bledsoe will be a pleasant surprise.
3. Julius Jones and Jason Witten will make the Pro Bowl.
4. We will win at least one of the games versus the ShEagles.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ravidubey said:
I guarantee Dallas wins the division if Keyshawn, Morgan, and Glenn each remain healthy and play 16 regular season games.

I guarantee you this won't happen.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
1) Doomsday Defense (part 3) will arrive this season. The Cowboys will have the #1 defense in 2005-2006.

2) the Cowboys will have the #1 rushing OFFENSE, JJ will have at least 1,500 yds. And don't forget our back RBs added to the mix.

3) Bledsoe will have a 2-1 TD/INT ratio.

4) The Cowboys will win at least 11 games this season and the division.

5) Doomsday will not be limited to either a 4-3 or a 3-4. Game plans will change according to what is better to stop our opponent for that certain game/situation.

6) and finally.....punk-*** donavan mcnabb will NOT have 14+ seconds to run around before throwing the ball against our DEFENSE in 2005-2006.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I predict that Bledsoe will start every game(unless injured), even if we're 0-8 at mid-season.....because BP is "too old to lose".

Bledsoe: 3,100 yards 18 Tds 24 ints and BP's unconditional support.

I can't wait.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I GURANTEE that:

1: TO will come down with a disease previously unknown to mankind the week before the first Dallas game, then claim to have a relapse come the second game against us.

2: Roy Williams develop a new tackle that destroys the oposition's players and earns him his 3rd straight Pro Bowl birth, at which time the NFL will ban him from tackling all together.

3: Sean Taylor will not go to jail, however within 2 weeks of the NFL season he will destroy some WR, one of his lineman will say something about ST's mamma at which time "Drive By" will whip out his .9 mm and give him two to the chest, and afterwards you will witness 90,000 Skins fans with "fuzzy" recollections of the days events.

4: After catching nothing more than a cold all season, Freddie Mitchell will go on national TV and proclaim his vast superiority over every other living being on the planet.

And my FINAL gurantee for 2005-2006:

This emoticon will still have merit after this season: :trophy:

Scotman

Reaction score
  1. Larry Allen is going to hit someone in the chest so hard they cry.
  2. Witten will catch a ball while standing on the sidelines after it slips right through Shockey's hands in the endzone on 4th and 1.
  3. QB's will be avoiding Newman by game 4.
  4. Julius Jones will have a 200 yard game.
  5. Ellis will get 10 sacks in a reduced role.
  6. Al Johnson goes to the probowl.
  7. TO tries dancing on the star only to find out how much harder Roy hits than Teague ever dreamed of.
  8. When things start going really well, Jerry will be on the sidelines at the end of every game.
  9. Burnett is going to break several bones. None of them his.
  10. McBriar will also be going to the probowl.
  11. A pigeon will actually perch on Bledsoe in the middle of a QB draw.
  12. For the first time in nearly a decade, you'll see a Cowboy's DT collapse a pocket.
  13. A-Train will get 3 touchdowns.
  14. Roy Williams will get 3 touchdowns.
  15. Peterman will be starting by game 10.
  16. By season's end, it won't really matter who started as FS.
  17. During the first game of the regular season, the Boy's D will line up in a 34 front that confuses everybody, especially Zimmer.
  18. Ware will cause 5 fumbles before season's end.
  19. Gurode will do something stupid.
  20. Parcells is going to yell at someone for doing something stupid.
Them's my guarantees.
Scot

notherbob

Reaction score
I guarantee all our best made plans will be changed by injuries and breaks, but the Cowboys will make the playoffs this year. This year they will begin challenging Philadelphia. They've already pulled out in front of the Skins and Giants. This time it's for real. This time for sure Lucy's gonna let me kick the daylights outta this football she's holding for me...

Reaction score
We are going to the playoffs this year.
Both Key and Witten will put up 1000+ yards.
We will have a top 5 defense by years end.
JJ breaks 1200 on the ground and adds another 300 receiving earning him a pro bowl berth.
Our defensive backfield will prove to be one of the best in the league.
We split with the Eagles.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
:welcome:

we will win the nfc east
we will sweep the eagles

we will not be this excited about opening day since 1993.

calico

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
As Houston Nutt sits by the phone for the call that never comes.

:lmao:

Your too much Hog.

:lmao2:

Oh damn... that would be worse than Switzer.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Half of our starting linebackers this year in week one won't be starting the next year's week one. Half of our entire linebacker corp won't be on the team next year.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I guarantee that we won't get that 5th for Pete Hunter.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
I predict that Bledsoe will start every game(unless injured), even if we're 0-8 at mid-season.....because BP is "too old to lose".

Bledsoe: 3,100 yards 18 Tds 24 ints and BP's unconditional support.

I can't wait.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Yeaaa don't forget the tag line with that post. He give us the best chance to win :banghead:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Some of these so-called guarantees are so far-fetched -- they're unrealistic! This must be a wish-list of what you'd like to see happen.

First, the only guarantee is that there are no guarantees! However, in the spirit of this post (welcome to STG ), I will admit that there are some "givens" ...

The Eagles will play hard for 60 minutes of play time!

The Eagles will play every team as equally if not harder than the prior week!

J. Jones (Eagles defensive coordinator) will hit every opponent with a unique blitz package taylored to that particular offense.

Playoffs/SB will be be played by the two teams who remain healthiest and score the most touchdowns.

One Note to 1-F'er: "ooops -- you caught me with my guard down... my quote was in regards to my team... and I am being a realist" ...when you say...

The Cowboys will:

beat the Skins twice

beat the Giants twice

Beat the Eagles twice

(maybe, hopefully) ...that's real alright.

Realistically (as you say), that already places the Cowbozoys 6-0 in the NFC East with still no guarantee for a playoff birth!

Get real!