Everyone needs to take a step back

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I went revenge for the 20-0 beatdown they handed us in the 1986 Divisional Round.

Eric Dickerson trampled us for 248yds.

I was 12 years old and crying like a baby.
Oh man, I remember that. Yeah...we owe them one. I won’t tell you how old I was...let’s just say “older than 12.” Unfortunately, no one on the team was even born yet, so they won’t remember.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Goff has fewer playoff wins than Dak.

If my choice to win a playoff game is Brees or Goff, I'm taking Brees. Experience at QB makes a difference, as we saw in 3 of the 4 games wild card weekend.
Everybody talks about Brees like he wins 100% of the games he plays (um, no.) He’s one of the greats, sure...but if you live in the NOLA area, you’d get a little sick of hearing the worship.

Anyone here remember the lead up to the 1992 NFC Championship game? The almighty San Francisco 49ers and The Great Steve Young were supposed to bury our neophyte team and our inexperienced QB Troy Aikman in sloppy Candlestick Park. Why were the Cowboys even bothering to show up for it? How did that work out?

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Agreed. This is a 13-3 team we are facing.

This is not going to be easy in any way and people need to be prepared for that.
None of the games have been easy for us, this Rams team is no different.
every team in post season is a hard team to beat, every team can be beat.

Not concerned about 1 team nor the other.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Everyone posting here, "it won't be easy" Like finding a cheap team to beat up on in the second round of the NFL playoffs is out there. Everything from here forward is tough and will take near perfection to pull off. It's the playoffs and that is how it is supposed to be. LOL. You don't get any fluffy easy setup games.

Cowboys have a chance if we don;t get behind early and keep the Rams offense on the sideline. I can see anything from like the Rams up 24-6 at the half, to like a 10-10 halftime game and we have a fighter's chance to win in the second half.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Here in all its Grandeur the Troll:( pops up trying to BULLY everyone from supporting the true football reality of our teams strengths and weakness.....o_O

You need to be banned from this site