Everyone who wants to let Demarco walk get in here

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I'll give him 3-4 mil per for no more than 3 years. Sorry but RB's just aren't getting paid these days. Just a quick note, all the RB's looked good running the ball today.

You mean once their defense was tired, worn down, and mentally+physically broken after Murray punished them? Then sure I will agree.

Brooksey

Reaction score
He is good, but not special.

The last thing we need to do right now is overvalue a RB.

Nobody said let's overvalue murray. We will offer fair market value or run with a back in the draft and or Ryan Williams.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Yea I'll admit I'm one of those guys. Hope he keeps proving me wrong.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he holds up for 16 games I'll gladly pay him for 4 more years. As an organization you need to show you'll pay the players who perform for you or else you won't be able to attract outside free agents.

If you pay the money, you'll always attract outside free agents. Nobody's going to turn down the best deal because of DeMarco Murray's time here. Let's get real.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Hes certainly an upper tier runner. But at the end of the day I'd rather let him walk and take advantage of how easy it is to get RB's in the draft these days and keep putting resources into the O-line.
how do u see what every other fan saw and you say let Murray walk....get ur head out from your peep and just sit in time out

Plankton

Reaction score
This dude is a top 5 back in the NFL. Pay him his paltry millions because today showed that if you want to get wrecked, make Demarco mad.

I absolutely would not invest big money in him. The way he runs, he will be used up in 3-4 years.

Wood

Reaction score
This dude is a top 5 back in the NFL. Pay him his paltry millions because today showed that if you want to get wrecked, make Demarco mad.

I applaud him for being at top of his game. But 29 carries a game isn't sustainable and he still is high injury player. I would run him into the ground this year (take pressure off Romo) and then thank him at end of year and let another team throw big money at his over-worked tendons and ligaments.

Eddie

Reaction score
I don't think he'll last another 4 years. We can get his replacement in the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft. We're tight against the cap. We don't need another MBIII cap killing contract.

Reaction score
RBBC is the way to go these days, so give Demarco a decent contract but don't break the bank, we need to have at 2 or 3 decent RBs under contract at all times.

John813

Reaction score
3-4 year deal is great with me.

I rather use the draft picks and retool our defense and add some depth to the team than be looking for a guy to replace Murray

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Lets see how he holds up. Should lead the league in rushing after this week