Everyone who wants to let Demarco walk get in here

Craig

Reaction score
He wouldn't have done that in the first quarter.

You think it would have been worse when they didnt onow that every play was going to be a run? I get that they were tired, but still...murray didnt just find a new game, the line is outstanding.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't give him anymore than a 3 year deal . 3 years 30 million take it or leave it .
th

ShiningStar

Reaction score
one good game against a team who didnt look nfl caliber and we re going to pay a RB top dollar. Yea, i dont see management in your future.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Sure. But they wouldn't have the sort of performances Murray has given us. Keep in mind that he's done this without a good OL in the past

Don't get me wrong, I love the way he is playing. I just don't see us paying him when we have bigger needs, and DeMarco would be easier replaced than other positions.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
and why are worried if Demarco walks, half this board told me of the legend of Lance Dunbar. Now that guy is going to make a hundred gatrillion billion dollars, some or most will be fake money but the guy is pure awesomeness, so if Demarco walks, i think we cna survive. So sayeth the mystical powers of "The Dunbar"

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I think its too early for us to decide about Murray. I could indication is how he plays this year and how he contributes. One things for sure people are wanting to just let him walk. I would want to him make it so hard for these naysayers not to sign him because he was so productive. So I would want to wait and see after this year and not during the year. Any wise GM would.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This dude is a top 5 back in the NFL. Pay him his paltry millions because today showed that if you want to get wrecked, make Demarco mad.

Yeah, as long as you can just give him a 2-3 year deal since anything after 3 would be a waste.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I think its too early for us to decide about Murray. I could indication is how he plays this year and how he contributes. One things for sure people are wanting to just let him walk. I would want to him make it so hard for these naysayers not to sign him because he was so productive. So I would want to wait and see after this year and not during the year. Any wise GM would.

You are right- wait and see with Murray. Dez will get his deal done first; and the cap implications from that will weigh heavily in the Murray decision. I want Murray here, I think he's a beast, but the Cowboys can get a decent back in the draft and stick him behind this stocked o-line if worse comes to worse and we lose him.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Pay elite before good. We paid the Elite left tackle. We're going to pay the elite WR. Then we have to decide if we are going to give a good RB his second contract or if we're going to put the money somewhere else. I think him getting injured this year actually increases our chances of keeping him. If he wants 7+ a year I doubt he gets it here.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I really like this player but I'm not paying a RB in this day and age. Never thought I'd say that because that was your money player. Not anymore IMO. I'd like to draft Gurley or a player like him. But you never know when you're going to get a pretty good RB these days.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He isn't talented enough to overlook the fact that he fumbles.