Twitter: Evidence now also shows accuser plotted to extort Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott on previous oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Via Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, the report contains a text-message exchange in which Thompson discusses with a friend the idea of selling sex tapes of herself and Elliott. At one point, the friend says, “[W]e could blackmail him w[ith] that.”

Says Thompson in response: “I want to bro.”

Thompson also admitted to registering an email address with the title “ezekielelliot sex vids.”

Here’s the full text exchange, from the NFL’s report as obtained by Robinson:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos

[Friend]: We’d all be millionaires

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that

[Thompson]: I want to bro

[Friend]: Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared

[Friend]: Sh-t

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs . . . .

[Thompson]: 10k ***** I want 20k

[Thompson]: Go big or go home

[Friend]: That’s fine too

dallasdave

Reaction score

Via Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, the report contains a text-message exchange in which Thompson discusses with a friend the idea of selling sex tapes of herself and Elliott. At one point, the friend says, “[W]e could blackmail him w[ith] that.”

Says Thompson in response: “I want to bro.”

Thompson also admitted to registering an email address with the title “ezekielelliot sex vids.”

Here’s the full text exchange, from the NFL’s report as obtained by Robinson:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos

[Friend]: We’d all be millionaires

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that

[Thompson]: I want to bro

[Friend]: Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared

[Friend]: Sh-t

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs . . . .

[Thompson]: 10k ***** I want 20k

[Thompson]: Go big or go home

[Friend]: That’s fine too

Good news and great picture of Goodell !!!

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Wait so the NFL already had this and still levied the suspension? I guess this doesn't outright prove he didn't hit her but it does prove the type of person she is. And that type of person would obviously have no problem blaming Zeke for domestic violence that he didn't commit. Sheesh.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If this was being tried in criminal or civil court, the charges would most likely be dismissed. The "extortion" texts, coupled with the earlier texts from Tiffany threatening to ruin Zeke, paint a pretty compelling argument of a woman scorned. Again, it doesn't mean he didn't commit DV. Unfortunately, this isn't being handled in criminal or civil court, but by the NFL and the "protect the brand" CBA language. I don't condone Zeke's off-field behavior in any fashion and believe there is something to these charges. That said, if I am Zeke, I am relentlessly going after Goodell and the NFL.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
So if you were Zeke, do you take a 2 game reduction on appeal or fight in court?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So if you were Zeke, do you take a 2 game reduction on appeal or fight in court?
I am not an attorney, nor do I fully understand the in's and out's of the CBA -- so, take my view as simply that, a layman's opinion. For me, taking the 2 game suspension is tantamount to admitting I am guilty, and for that reason, I would be inclined to fight this in whatever avenue is available. This has the look and feel of a landmark case that could weigh heavily in the next round of CBA negotiations.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wait so the NFL already had this and still levied the suspension? I guess this doesn't outright prove he didn't hit her but it does prove the type of person she is. And that type of person would obviously have no problem blaming Zeke for domestic violence that he didn't commit. Sheesh.
fwiw
The say the alleged abuse and the later threats of extortion are different issues.
They have a point. But as you say, it does show (if we already didn't know this) that she's a snake.
Does not mean the snake wasn't hit...then again doesn't mean she was either.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not an attorney, nor do I fully understand the in's and out's of the CBA -- so, take my view as simply that, a layman's opinion. For me, taking the 2 game suspension is tantamount to admitting I am guilty, and for that reason, I would be inclined to fight this in whatever avenue is available. This has the look and feel of a landmark case that could weigh heavily in the next round of CBA negotiations.

Not to mention one that opens up the pay window to each and every crazy woman walking the streets looking for a meal ticket. "Give me what I want or I throw myself down the stairs or scratch myself!"

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fwiw
The say the alleged abuse and the later threats of extortion are different issues.
They have a point. But as you say, it does show (if we already didn't know this) that she's a snake.
Does not mean the snake wasn't hit...then again doesn't mean she was either.

So her word is out the window then.

So all that is left is the non-circumstantial evidence to go on.

Anyone seen any of that yet?
:huh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At this point, not only should Zeke be considering an appeal, but also a slander suit against the NFL. They have cast him as an abuser with very shaky evidence, and slandered his name.

I don't think Zeke's camp is thinking about slander. None of this stuff proves he didn't do what she's claming he did.....but what it does show is how much scum she is. And that alone should discredit anything she says regardless if she's telling the truth or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.