Twitter: Evidence now also shows accuser plotted to extort Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott on previous oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrumann59

Reaction score
FYI the parade episode would have been a felony if prosecuted too

Sec. 21.07. PUBLIC LEWDNESS. (a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:

(1) act of sexual intercourse;

(2) act of deviate sexual intercourse;

(3) act of sexual contact; or

(4) act involving contact between the person's mouth or genitals and the anus or genitals of an animal or fowl.

(b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, ***. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, ***. Sept. 1, 1994.

But he was not prosecuted its non starter just like the league just let Revis's issue fade into the background.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Sorry Phil, wasn't trying to twist your words man. I was just using the example I did because while I think I understand what you're saying, what I'm saying is there are plenty of actions that may offend others more than the "victim" or person it happened to.

For example, I had a wild roomate in college that dated strippers exclusively. He would do things to his gf's like Zeke did and she wouldn't mind at all but it pissed plenty of other people off and was embarrassing for anyone, including myself, that were nearby. In matter of fact, she loved the attention but not everyone thought it was so cute.
No need for apologies. I understand how it goes when disagreements happen. As for the subject a lot of things "offend" people nowadays but you can't live your life worried about that esp if it's not illegal. Moral stuff is case by case for the most part for me. If people date certain people some are offended, if you're gay some are offended, if you speak on certain issues some are offended, on and on. You get my point. Again if you choose to live your life based on what others think while I disagree with you I'm all for you to live that way.

Your friend is a great example why should they stop doing things that work for them to make you happy or less embarrassed? If you and others don't like y'all just shouldn't be around them. That's how I handle stuff like that. I mean it is times where you have to step in but stuff like this isn't it for me.

aria

Reaction score
I hope i'm right also. But I feel that I am. Zeke wasn't brought to court by any prosecuting office. If thats the case the NFL should not play as though they are the judge of all things. If they are they are overstepping their boundaries - which seems to indicate that they did.

Whats bad is that they are basing all their eggs on a basketcase who has a propensity for lying and making things up. That doesn't bode well for the NFL.

I don't condone domestic violence. But if she is making this all up for the sake of profits and fortune, those that abused for domestic violence should be mad and angry by her actions.
This whole thing is going to very interesting, I just wish it wasn't someone on our team, it would be much more entertaining. I hope to hell Goodell and the NFL go down over this and that there isn't some smoking gun. I'm already fed up with Zeke, that would be unforgivable if he is caught lying as well.

aria

Reaction score
No need for apologies. I understand how it goes when disagreements happen. As for the subject a lot of things "offend" people nowadays but you can't live your life worried about that esp if it's not illegal. Moral stuff is case by case for the most part for me. If people date certain people some are offended, if you're gay some are offended, if you speak on certain issues some are offended, on and on. You get my point. Again if you choose to live your life based on what others think while I disagree with you I'm all for you to live that way.

Your friend is a great example why should they stop doing things that work for them to make you happy or less embarrassed? If you and others don't like y'all just shouldn't be around them. That's how I handle stuff like that. I mean it is times where you have to step in but stuff like this isn't it for me.
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Unfortunately I stopped hanging around him due to not only that but other things as well, like getting me thrown in jail over a fight he started. Zeke would do well to do the same. I wasn't even on the verge of getting paid millions of dollars and all it took was common sense to figure that out.

bigbob

Reaction score
They lived together for a while. He paid for her apartment.

Then he lied and said she wasn't ever his girlfriend.

These two are quite the pair, eh?
Yeah lol.
I read that he had told her he would buy
Her a house and pay for her to finish school.
Had he done that even if he dumps her
all this might never happen.

RoboQB

Reaction score

Sec. 21.07. PUBLIC LEWDNESS. (a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:

(4) act involving contact between the person's mouth or genitals and the anus or genitals of an animal or fowl.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, ***. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, ***. Sept. 1, 1994.

Except she was interviewed by authorities and said she gave consent. Plus, she was his girl at the time.
And I know you're going to hate this but... he tapped that.

Try not to be such a prude.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I'm going to say this I believe in facts. People can play stupid and say he did it if they want to, But without actual evidence it's reckless. I have worked on cases like these where everyone quickly attacks the alleged. Ruins the person for life. I have even worked a case where it was the female who not only abused the male but ended up killing him. But the male wasn't believed when he reported. So don't assume you know what I would think if it was happening to another person on another team.
He is passively trolling.

Sage3030

Reaction score

????

aikemirv

Reaction score
I don't think Zeke's camp is thinking about slander. None of this stuff proves he didn't do what she's claming he did.....but what it does show is how much scum she is. And that alone should discredit anything she says regardless if she's telling the truth or not.

It does show that the NFL has a reckless disregard for the truth and that alone should give him grounds for a suit.

aikemirv

Reaction score
you might want to read up on Slander laws...

Don't you think that a reckless disregard for the truth is intent enough. I mean, they know what this charge against him will do to him financially and his characterization and they don't care that they don't have proof and that she is a proven liar and had other plans to extort money.

diefree666

Reaction score
Don't you think that a reckless disregard for the truth is intent enough. I mean, they know what this charge against him will do to him financially and his characterization and they don't care that they don't have proof and that she is a proven liar and had other plans to extort money.

Zeke does have a possible with the reckless disregard for the truth part. And since the NFL does not have the protection of the 1st amendment since they are NOT media/press its a long shot but maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.