Twitter: Evidence now also shows accuser plotted to extort Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott on previous oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yeah....its just where we are at. They both made huge mistakes being with each other to begin with. They were attracted to each other so it wouldn't shock me if they both are scum. All this stuff does is prove she's not credible and she's a piece of crap. But you can argue that there is just as much evidence out there to prove that Zeke is too........

And for that.......I disagree with the decision to give him 6 games. Its he said/she said and I don't trust anyone in this case. But they decided to trust her and not Zeke.....that's the one aspect I don't understand.
No you can't with bold. The only thing that's close is the girls top incident and I'll keep saying this if she isn't mad how can y'all be more mad? Outside of that I don't have this proof that he is these things. Hell I don't even think she is bad just a bitter ex on this occasion.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
There are conflicts I can find with three of them, but despite that why are these people even qualified to make a judgment? Peter Harvey is probably the most qualified, but he was a prosecutor so is predisposed to looking for a guilty verdict. Houston has no qualifications what so ever that I can see. Tonya Lovelace would have such an implicit bias that she should have never been on the panel. Mary Jo, was an attorney dealing with Wall Street so I see no expertise in criminal violence cases.

Peter Harvey, a former attorney general for New Jersey (living in a Division rival state) former prosecutor, so predisposed to try and convict (they should have had a defense attorney to balance him out)

Kenneth Houston, former player for Division Rival Commanders

Tonya Lovelace, CEO of the Women of Color Network, Inc (obvious bias exist since she work for a woman's group)

Mary Jo White, former U.S Attorney dealing with SEC. No real conflict.
Mary Jo White is also the one involved in the Saints bounty gate. She made claims that they could hear a player say show me the money after Favre was knocked out of the game. Yet nobody else could.

DFWJC

Reaction score
There are conflicts I can find with three of them, but despite that why are these people even qualified to make a judgment? Peter Harvey is probably the most qualified, but he was a prosecutor so is predisposed to looking for a guilty verdict. Houston has no qualifications what so ever that I can see. Tonya Lovelace would have such an implicit bias that she should have never been on the panel. Mary Jo, was an attorney dealing with Wall Street so I see no expertise in criminal violence cases.

Peter Harvey, a former attorney general for New Jersey (living in a Division rival state) former prosecutor, so predisposed to try and convict (they should have had a defense attorney to balance him out)

Kenneth Houston, former player for Division Rival Commanders

Tonya Lovelace, CEO of the Women of Color Network, Inc (obvious bias exist since she work for a woman's group)

Mary Jo White, former U.S Attorney dealing with SEC. No real conflict.
Just some trivia on Mary Jo White
1) She's the one who used "evidence" that turned out not to be real as her top reason to prosecute the New Orleans bounty gate case. So once she makes up her mind....thats it, regardless of facts.

2) Shes also a life long Giants fan
:muttley:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And four independent individuals looked at all this evidence, there is nothing new here, they seen all this and still concluded that there was a preponderance of evidence that he caused the injuries to her....she may be a horrible person for all I know but that still doesn't change the injuries to her...
Who put the injuries there and when? With the information that has come out, this panel of "independents" is just as shady as Tiffany herself.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would love it if the girl who apparently had a cat fight with her which would explain the bruises would come forward. That would be a serious blow to the NFL.
She's probably afraid of assault charges, although we don't know what bruises she had at the time.

goshan

Reaction score
There is audio of Tiffany's testimony on TMZ if you want to listen.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I think we unfortunately have our answer from last year's precedent. Brady swore he would take his case all the way to Supreme Court if necessary. Things looked good for him after he won first foray in legal battle with judge siding with his core arguments (Godell abuse of power, procedural missteps, process problems, etc.). League appeals and appeal judge says that hands are tied cuz players (via incompetent NFLPA) signed current CBA and its language granting commish unchecked powers to discipline. Brady says he does want to creat a distraction and accepts punishment which Pats parlay into a chip on their shoulder SB ring. Karma!

Players accepted that CBA language at the time as a deal with the devil for less strenuous camps and practices (to "limit wear and tear and injuries"...how's that working out btw???). The legal aspects of this seem quite clear: commish has power to discipline as he sees fit and Zeke has given them some broad opportunities due to other off field BS...in other words, they can make this suspension about anything they want to a certain extent without any due process...thus the recent threats of how the bar fight incident didn't factor into this disciplinary decision and that the league has more bullets in its chamber if needed...so play nice Zeke!!!

That stated, I think Zeke's best bet is to stir so much crap up about the shady nature of his accuser and her not so clandestine "agenda" of blackmail and scorn-driven vendettas that the court of public opinion sways the league office. Moreover, if Jerry does get involved legally he could have his resources tie this up in courts for years with one damning revelation about the league office and its questionable practices and abuses of power...on and on. Shoot, Zeke may be on his 3rd contract by the time this case gets resolved. Lol. By then, taking six games off might be required veteran rest! ;) okay...I know getting a little cheeky with that last comment.

Gonna be interesting to watch how this unfolds.

Just because one case had one result does not mean the next case is a facsimile of the other.

The facts are different. Every case in law is a case-by-case basis.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I don't know if he hit her or not. But what we ALL know...is that in a case of "he said vs she said"....there is EVIDENCE that the "she" part of the equation is NOT credible! So what did the NFL find that convinced them she was telling the truth?

jordan4vols

Reaction score
You guys think it's Jones and/or his legal team leaking these stories every day? Or helping leak it? Seems like another piece of damning evidence against the league every day

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I have no idea what Zeke did or did not do relative to this case, but I do have one thought for Zeke. Don't associate yourself with these types of people and you life will go much more smoothly.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They wouldn't be dismissed. On what grounds? The trier of fact is free to believe what they want. This is powerful evidence putting her claims in doubt, but the judge or jury are free to decide that other evidence overrides it. And apparently, this is what the NFL did. Of course, the fact that the NFL has an interest in looking like it is tough on DV will likely color how it evaluates evidence and therein lies the problem.....
You make a good point about dismissal. Probably an inappropriate use of the term by me. Perhaps a better way to state it is, he would like be acquitted.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if he hit her or not. But what we ALL know...is that in a case of "he said vs she said"....there is EVIDENCE that the "she" part of the equation is NOT credible! So what did the NFL find that convinced them she was telling the truth?

That's exactly why the professionals didn't pursue the case.

While the NFL looks stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.