Explain your handle

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
silverbear;1544846 said:
GOOD to see you again, milady...

Silly ol' bear... Did you really think that I would disappear? :) Miss'd y'all bunches... I lost my computer to a storm last year.. melted it. Just couldn't find the time or energy to replace it and get back online. I'm about to move in a few weeks... Leaving Texas for Lousiana.. A diehard Cowboys fan in Saints country... Let the games begin :laugh2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;1545019 said:
Silly ol' bear... Did you really think that I would disappear? :)

I thought you didn't love me, errr, US any more... :D

Miss'd y'all bunches... I lost my computer to a storm last year.. melted it. Just couldn't find the time or energy to replace it and get back online.

I would have gone insane inside of 3 weeks, LOL...

Then again, I'm just across the border from insane on my good days...

I'm about to move in a few weeks... Leaving Texas for Lousiana.. A diehard Cowboys fan in Saints country... Let the games begin :laugh2:

I saw the Northwest Louisiana listed as your "location"... hope you're happy in your new digs, don't be afraid to do a little recruiting of them backwards Saints fans...

If anybody can corrupt 'em, my money's on the Princess...

ethiostar

Reaction score
mine is pretty straight forward

Ethio= I was born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (i'm willing to bet i'm the only one here:D )

Star= :star:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Well, I moved to NY and I stopped using my *real* handle. If anyone is a fan of *other* local North Texas professional sports teams, they probably would know who I actually am. :D ...but we won't go there. :p:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ethiostar;1546027 said:
mine is pretty straight forward

Ethio= I was born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (i'm willing to bet i'm the only one here:D )

Star= :star:

I dunno, I heard we have dozens of fans in Addis Ababa...

HowBoutThemCowboys

Reaction score
I just always remember Jimmy's speech after the NFC championship, and I love to say that to all the haters after we are done dismantling them on Sundays!:laugh2: