Twitter: Extension Elliott looking for would exceed Gurley's 4yr $57.5 million deal

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Im not talking about Pot. LOL

You really just like to sit back and sip the Hennessey and whatever don't you?

Some fans just take it more seriously then others. Personally, I don't come on this site to talk to laid back dudes that don't really care.

I like to talk about the franchise and whats best for them long term and how best to run it. Leadership, hard work, dedication, setting an example?

Are any of these values important to you in our players or is all you care about that they can ball on Sundays?
This is comical. None of those things matter if the players suck.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm at work and on my phone. I'm not here for proper grammar. I didn't even know most in texas could read. You must be a librarian or something spectacular. Trust me no one in history has tried to copy after Texas lol. Thank god I don't live there

Do you even know the history of Texas? Sam Houston, the Texas Rangers, The Alamo, ect….ect….. Its quite an amazing history and the Texans were a hearty breed of American.

Lets put in mildly...………...You don't seem like a history buff to me. Not even close.

A guy smoking a blunt, promoting drinking Hennessey talking about people not being able to read? Any irony there?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Do you even know the history of Texas? Sam Houston, the Texas Rangers, The Alamo, ect….ect….. Its quite an amazing history and the Texans were a hearty breed of American.

Lets put in mildly...………...You don't seem like a history buff to me. Not even close.

A guy smoking a blunt, promoting drinking Hennessey talking about people not being able to read? Any irony there?
Lol it's spelled Hennessy. And you uncultured swine it's not a blunt. Don't you think these cornballs running this site would allow me to have a picture of a guy smoking a blunt.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not here for role models, I'm here for winning games and production.

Cant produce and help your team win games if your suspended because you are an idiot. If your going to give away the big money, let it be to the true leaders of the team. Let Zeke get drunk and suspended for someone else. They can make him the highest paid idiot.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol it's spelled Hennessy. And you uncultured swine it's not a blunt. Don't you think these cornballs running this site would allow me to have a picture of a guy smoking a blunt.

Traveled much? Been out of the country?

Take a look at my picture there. Sitting enjoying the sunset out my back yard with my daughter on my lap.

LOL...….Sorry I don't smoke blunts and drink bad Brandy. I must not be cultured.

How do they know what you are smoking? Are they psychic? LOL

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm at work and on my phone. I'm not here for proper grammar. I didn't even know most in texas could read. You must be a librarian or something spectacular. Trust me no one in history has tried to copy after Texas lol. Thank god I don't live there
I like my El Paso...

LittleD

Reaction score
I think he got railroaded. He never beat that girl. If he did you think those cops in jacksonville, the same cops who just had to release 119 people from jail because they got caught planting drugs, would let him walk if they even slightly expected he put hands on her. Don't be so naive. The investigator stated the victim's statements were unreliable at best. He's a 24 yr old millionaire that has unfortunately had some bad luck but he's not a drug addict or a felon so please don't treat him as such.

It wouldn't be the first time a big time athlete got off light. I've seen them skate for assault and rape. It happens.
You can just view Zeke and know he feels entitled.

aria

Reaction score
Definitely does drugs? How do you know? Are you psychic? What's our record going to be this year? I'll make a vegas bet.
I do believe he admitted to cocaine use, among other drugs, during his DV appeal.

aria

Reaction score
I like the history of Texas and that’s about it. I live in the DFW area, very close to the Star actually, and as soon as I retire I’m leaving this dump behind. No offense to the peeps that love it but it’s not for me, especially the DFW area.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Some fans just take it more seriously then others. Personally, I don't come on this site to talk to laid back dudes that don't really care.

I like to talk about the franchise and whats best for them long term and how best to run it. Leadership, hard work, dedication, setting an example?

Are any of these values important to you in our players or is all you care about that they can ball on Sundays?

I used to take pro football seriously. Then I realized the folly of being that concerned over people I don't know, billionaires who aren't concerned with me, and at the end of the day who wins an NFL game really has no bearing on my life. It's just entertainment.

If you're still having a rough week whenever Dallas blows one on Sunday I think you should ask yourself why.