Twitter: Extension Elliott looking for would exceed Gurley's 4yr $57.5 million deal

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Very true, I don't like Zeke. I don't like to see morons succeed when they don't deserve to.

LOL...….and you just said to spend the money, who cares its not yours? Is it ever yours little boy? Maybe another 40 of Hennessy my man. Chug a lug.
Ouch I guess you've never done anything wrong in your life even in your late teens early 20's. He's never been to jail. Never been convicted of a crime. You sound like a hater.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Fine...he can lose that 3.8 base too. We have 3 RB's on the roster and get more in final cuts before the games. Behind our OL, almost any RB could succeed. Zeke should stay on whatever island he's partying on right now.

He's probably getting drunk right now with some trashy chicks and getting in a fight. LOL

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Fine...he can lose that 3.8 base too. We have 3 RB's on the roster and get more in final cuts before the games. Behind our OL, almost any RB could succeed. Zeke should stay on whatever island he's partying on right now.
Yeh let's just get another running back that thinks there was more "meat on the bone" lol. You guys are hilarious

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ouch I guess you've never done anything wrong in your life even in your late teens early 20's. He's never been to jail. Never been convicted of a crime. You sound like a hater.

NO I have. But I wasn't getting paid millions at that age and I wasn't a role model or famous, or had teammates I was screwing over if I got in trouble. I was just screwing myself.

He has an opportunity few will ever get. He is pissing it away at this rate. You want to pay a fool like that?

The difference between you me is you obviously have sympathy for it. So when Zeke got suspended for 6 games and ruined our season what did you think?

Whatever?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
NO I have. But I wasn't getting paid millions at that age and I wasn't a role model or famous, or had teammates I was screwing over if I got in trouble. I was just screwing myself.

He has an opportunity few will ever get. He is pissing it away at this rate. You want to pay a fool like that?

The difference between you me is you obviously have sympathy for it. So when Zeke got suspended for 6 games and ruined our season what did you think?

Whatever?
I think he got railroaded. He never beat that girl. If he did you think those cops in jacksonville, the same cops who just had to release 119 people from jail because they got caught planting drugs, would let him walk if they even slightly expected he put hands on her. Don't be so naive. The investigator stated the victim's statements were unreliable at best. He's a 24 yr old millionaire that has unfortunately had some bad luck but he's not a drug addict or a felon so please don't treat him as such.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeh let's just get another running back that thinks there was more "meat on the bone" lol. You guys are hilarious

Zeke has basically been busted what 4 or 5 times now doing stupid things? That's a lot. How many times do you think he's been doing this kind of stuff and no one finds out?

Its easy to see character and Zeke clearly lacks maturity and character. Hard to root for a guy like that.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
This is the business of the NFL.

If we use him up the next couple years then release where’s the loyalty then.

I’m not sure why we think these guys owe us something ?

I didn't say use him up and I didn't say he owed "us" anything.

I simply said it takes some real balls to hold out on a team that has had his back through multiple assault allegations when he's got two years left on his deal.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Zeke has basically been busted what 4 or 5 times now doing stupid things? That's a lot. How many times do you think he's been doing this kind of stuff and no one finds out?

Its easy to see character and Zeke clearly lacks maturity and character. Hard to root for a guy like that.
What is busted? Pulling down a girls top that was flashing everybody already. She actually loved it and prolly got trained by zeke and the crew. Getting in someone's face where they flopped harder than when guys guarded shaq. Dating some crazy broad that everytime he tried to leave her she popped up claiming he beat her. Being in a club where a friend of his got into a fight with a guy that had nothing to do with him. Like I said never been to jail and never been convicted. Never got suspended for drugs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think he got railroaded. He never beat that girl. If he did you think those cops in jacksonville, the same cops who just had to release 119 people from jail because they got caught planting drugs, would let him walk if they even slightly expected he put hands on her. Don't be so naive. The investigator stated the victim's statements were unreliable at best. He's a 24 yr old millionaire that has unfortunately had some bad luck but he's not a drug addict or a felon so please don't treat him as such.

At first, I agree. I didn't believe it. But seeing the stupid things he does, and that last tape make me believe that he could have definitely don't it. That girl in video was pretty trashy. Dressed real trashy. And she was basically trying to get away from him. He was following after her, nudging her a bit and getting in her face at times. You can tell he was just being a drunk jerk and she wanted no part of it. Then he knocked over the security guard. Anger, drunkenness, lack of respect. Its all there my man.

Bad luck? LOL Cmon.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What is busted? Pulling down a girls top that was flashing everybody already. She actually loved it and prolly got trained by zeke and the crew. Getting in someone's face where they flopped harder than when guys guarded shaq. Dating some crazy broad that everytime he tried to leave her she popped up claiming he beat her. Being in a club where a friend of his got into a fight with a guy that had nothing to do with him. Like I said never been to jail and never been convicted. Never got suspended for drugs.

Prolly got trained by Zeke and the crew? What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Its just obvious that holding Zeke to a higher standard isn't happening. At the end of the day, hes just a immature punk. Sad to see. Cant root for a guy like that. Don't want to see the team over pay for a fool like that. Have a enough of those types on your team and you will get burned.

I would let someone else take a chance on him. Cash in for the draft picks.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Definitely does drugs, definitely likes to get drunk, cant handle his booze. So if Zeke wasn't able to play football how long do you think it would be before he wound up in jail or got busted for a felony. Since this appears to be your standard. LOL

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Prolly got trained by Zeke and the crew? What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Its just obvious that holding Zeke to a higher standard isn't happening. At the end of the day, hes just a immature punk. Sad to see. Cant root for a guy like that. Don't want to see the team over pay for a fool like that. Have a enough of those types on your team and you will get burned.

I would let someone else take a chance on him. Cash in for the draft picks.
What picks? This ain't madden. Our early 90s team had stuff like this all the time. He's a man I'm not holding him to a higher standard. I'm not judging at the pearly gates I just want to know if he is talented and he can help the team win.

Trained is she had sex with multiple guys at the same time.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Definitely does drugs, definitely likes to get drunk, cant handle his booze. So if Zeke wasn't able to play football how long do you think it would be before he wound up in jail or got busted for a felony. Since this appears to be your standard. LOL
Definitely does drugs? How do you know? Are you psychic? What's our record going to be this year? I'll make a vegas bet.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What picks? This ain't madden. Our early 90s team had stuff like this all the time. He's a man I'm not holding him to a higher standard. I'm not judging at the pearly gates I just want to know if he is talented and he can help the team win.

Trained is she had sex with multiple guys at the same time.

So she is trained like a dog? LOL

That's pathetic. Trained?

You obviously don't care about what anyone does. Great quality there you have. But the reality is that these kind of fools get suspended and they screw up the chances for a team to win when that happens. But whatever right...……...its all good man!!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Definitely does drugs? How do you know? Are you psychic? What's our record going to be this year? I'll make a vegas bet.

How many non-pot smoking people do you know who will go out of their way to visit a smoke shop in a new city? I don't smoke the crap, so why would it ever cross my mind to visit one?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How many non-pot smoking people do you know who will go out of their way to visit a smoke shop in a new city?

Yah, but he has never murdered anyone or been busted for murder so who cares. LOL

stiletto

Reaction score

Zeke is an alcoholic. I don't have much doubt about it. I think one of the Bosa's had to stop being a roommate of Zeke's because of the partying Zeke was doing. Just constantly drunk.

Doubt that has changed if he hasn't gotten help. Alcoholism is eventually a disease, you can't just stop. Pretty sure Zeke is there. Probably on the wagon more during the season but I bet he is drunk every Friday night. Lol