Extremeskins is getting testy...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dale said:
Your next post WILL be a retraction of this statement. You will post this retraction RIGHT NOW.

:stop:

:tongue:

:lmao2:

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
ghettogandhi said:
Someone please post that thread here so everyone can view the level of his incompetence and the lack of checks and balances over there.
[/b]
I believe you are talking about this thread: http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=100279&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=4

That's just a drop in the bucket. I think people start threads on that board with the sole purpose of getting people banned. I don't understand myself what is so bad about differing opinions that you'd want to exterminate them...

Art has problems, but I don't see why he's being singled out. Die Hard is just as bad. Bubba, although he isn't a mod, is IMO a troll. Why? Because the intent of his post is to draw reaction, he fishes. He may be a skins fan on a skins site, but that doesn't mean he's not a troll.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dale said:
Your next post WILL be a retraction of this statement. You will post this retraction RIGHT NOW.

Dale, YOU WILL BAN YOURSELF NEXT.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Dale said:

OMG! LMAO...

I didn't know you had a sense of humor. I thought you were the serious one of the mods. Now my whole image of you is shot to heck. Thanks sooooo much Dale...
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Princess said:
OMG! LMAO...

I didn't know you had a sense of humor. I thought you were the serious one of the mods. Now my whole image of you is shot to heck. Thanks sooooo much Dale...
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

It's OK... he once thought you were a "nice girl"... ;)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I love you CP...

Princess said:
I love you too TB...

B00004SCAD.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Was it ever more fitting? :D

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
all I have to add is I love you guys, and I love this site *sniffle* none of you ever change!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Henry said:
JT, you talking about me or Art?

I haven't been banned. I just don't post in these insipid Art/Extremeskins rant threads anymore.

Art I don't think bothered to sign up when you all switched servers. I'm sure your mods could easily verify whether or not he is actually banned from here ... if you all really care that much. Shrug.
Yea, duh, my bad.

I of course meant Art which I realize is a huge insult to you and I do thoroughly apologize. I have seldom called anyone anything worse than that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Henry said:
I cannot and will not get into what we mods discuss behind closed doors, but I will say you all don't see everything that goes on there.

What I see from this board is one or two guys making a hobby of picking out a thread a month, posting it here, and holding it up as an example of how we moderate the board on a day to day basis, or how Art is some board **** who does nothing but bait posters into petty arguments all day long, so that your peanut gallery can join in on the hate-fest. Say what you want about our board, but we've never conducted such a prolonged and nasty smear campaign of another board as your membership currently is.

I'd like to think this board's membership is smart enough to know when statements or ideas are taken out of context, and if not, I am long since past trying to explain my side. If you really are interested I'm sure you can search through my old posts where I've written pages and pages on this subject.

If you guys instead want to keep on hating Art go ahead. I guarantee you he doesn't care.

Lemme say this. No one here Hates Art because we arent Skins fan who crave access to that board. The Skins fans he has banned prolly hate him. We think of him as a jester of sorts.

I do not read every thread but there is absolutely no defensible way to argue Art was not completely wrong to bash that one poor skin fan who did not like the Manuel selection and actually ban him because he wouldnt go post some other sites take. That guy had every right to post his opinion and backed it up with a verifiable source. Art could have argued against that with all the sources he wanted but assigning that guy some task as if he had any right was wayyyyyy over the line.

If you commit a serious crime no one cares that you were an alter boy before that. It doesnt take looking at the big picture with that kind of stuff. I've seen probably 70 Art posts total and I have yet to see a single one that came across as anything less than ardent defender of the Commander way.

As a mod here I understand not everyone agrees with everything all the time and you have to be supportive as best you can for a fairly thankless(on many sites but not here) job. All that said, you can not let that kind of rampant napoleonism run free and unchecked. If one of the mods here acted as Art had we would have been at least suspended from moderation if not just outright banned.

The good news is people are talking about your site. The bad news is its in the same light as profootballtalk not as being a great place to talk football. And thats a shame because we have gotten a few very good posters here who came from ES.

The Cowboys-Commanders rivalry is among the best in pro sports and its great that it carries over the owners and such but that team is really being woefully mismanaged and any/every Commander fan has every right to question its leadership.