Twitter: Ezekiel in the lab

CWR

Reaction score
I have turned into a podcast junkie for my commutes. Problem is there is so much to choose from.
Same, I listen to a lot of Rogan. He has some really interesting guests. Also do true crimes, a few Cowboys pod cast, some of my nba teams, and fantasy football because I NEED to dominate the clowns in my league of 20+ years.

I've had between 2-3 hours of driving to work round trip, 9 days a month for nearly 20 years. Audiobooks and podcast have saved my life. Especially on the mornings I got no sleep.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Same, I listen to a lot of Rogan. He has some really interesting guests. Also do true crimes, a few Cowboys pod cast, some of my nba teams, and fantasy football because I NEED to dominate the clowns in my league of 20+ years.

I've had between 2-3 hours of driving to work round trip, 9 days a month for nearly 20 years. Audiobooks and podcast have saved my life. Especially on the mornings I got no sleep.
The Shawn Ryan Show is my new favorite

Reactions: CWR

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Looney put in nearly a decade-long career (2012-20) in the League...3/4s of it with the Cowboys___ 80 out of 107 games (77 RS, 3 PO).
I know. He was a joker but a very underrated player.

Flamma

Reaction score
The problem is who in our running back rotation can run for 20 yard gains.
Unless you have Barry Sanders, all good run games are dependent on a good OL. Just about any RB ran behind that 2007-2011 Giants team. The current Giants team ruined Barkley's career. He's one of the best RBs the Giants have ever had. But without an OL, it's a no go.

We don't need to run for 20 yard gains. Just enough to keep moving the chains.

GINeric

Reaction score
In the lab...
Best shape of his career...
Something to prove...

All jokes aside, he does appear to be leaner here.

It's always looks like this until the season starts.....

On a side note, if you turn the screen off and just listen to the audio, it sounds like an old karate movie from the 70s and 80s.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
In the lab...
Best shape of his career...
Something to prove...

All jokes aside, he does appear to be leaner here.

I have no doubt he will give it all he has got. I can't blame the player for what the team is choosing to do at running back. Some seem to want to blame the player for that.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Maybe he's been humbled and has something to prove, to himself more than anyone else. His last play as a Cowboy was embarrassing. Hopefully, he'll use that as fuel.
I expect him to get off to a good start. He did that both of his last two seasons with us. But at this point, I don't think his body can hold up to the pounding, especially his knees, which were his downfall his last two seasons with us.

Now, I didn't watch him in New England, so it's possible that his body has given out the rest of the way, but just basing it on his time here, he started out 2021 and 2022 solidly before the knee injuries took a toll. He's a power back, so anything that affects his leg drive is going to make it tough on him to succeed.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect him to get off to a good start. He did that both of his last two seasons with us. But at this point, I don't think his body can hold up to the pounding, especially his knees, which were his downfall his last two seasons with us.

Now, I didn't watch him in New England, so it's possible that his body has given out the rest of the way, but just basing it on his time here, he started out 2021 and 2022 solidly before the knee injuries took a toll. He's a power back, so anything that affects his leg drive is going to make it tough on him to succeed.
Dont forget, he also has track pedigree. That combinatio , health is critical.