Twitter: Ezekiel in the lab

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
anyone can read, comprehending can be a struggle for some.
I’ve read probably close to a thousand books. Maybe more. It’s a known fact that the more you read, the more intelligent you become because you become more aware of things outside your what’s in your life. You can continue with the insults but you can’t argue the facts.

Havic

Reaction score
I’ve read probably close to a thousand books. Maybe more. It’s a known fact that the more you read, the more intelligent you become because you become more aware of things outside your what’s in your life. You can continue with the insults but you can’t argue the facts.
It depends on what you are reading. The more garbage close minded material you read, your train of thought and scope narrow significantly. You have a continual habit of controversy here masked as white knighting for Jerry and CO.

HungryLion

Reaction score
As YOU bring up "Samurai in Japan during the Sengoku period"? But *I* am reaching?

Okay bro....
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.

“Zeke was so good years ago. I’m just so thankful he was on the cowboys. And great for those 3-4 seasons. I could care less if he isn’t good anymore and the team suffers for it this year because ya know I just owe Zeke my gratitude”

There ya go Steve.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So why did you give up reading then?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It depends on what you are reading. The more garbage close minded material you read, your train of thought and scope narrow significantly. You have a continual habit of controversy here masked as white knighting for Jerry and CO.
You haters hate me which is fine but it makes you look silly. I don’t stick up for Jerry and how he’s created the culture. Y‘all just make stuff up like that because you don’t like being held responsible. And by that I mean accountability for ALWAYS being negative. You’re definitely one of them.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.

“Zeke was so good years ago. I’m just so thankful he was on the cowboys. And great for those 3-4 seasons. I could care less if he isn’t good anymore and the team suffers for it this year because ya know I just owe Zeke my gratitude”

There ya go Steve.
You did not hurt my feelings but thank you for your genuine concern.

If he isn't good enough anymore...that's fine...I never argued that...but...if you need to argue it, and claim your victory....carry on and be well!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You haters hate me which is fine but it makes you look silly. I don’t stick up for Jerry and how he’s created the culture. Y‘all just make stuff up like that because you don’t like being held responsible. And by that I mean accountability for ALWAYS being negative. You’re definitely one of them.
@Havic...

dang you...ALWAYS being negative. You are one of....THHEEEMMMMMMM!M:eek:

HungryLion

Reaction score
You did not hurt my feelings but thank you for your genuine concern.

If he isn't good enough anymore...that's fine...I never argued that...but...if you need to argue it, and claim your victory....carry on and be well!
It’s not about claiming victory.

I’m just pointing out how dumb it is that you have a problem with fans who don’t want Zeke on the team anymore because then think he isn’t good enough anymore. When quite frankly it’s a perfectly valid opinion to have because Zeke is a shell of his former self. Which is just what happens to NFL players after too much wear and tear.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s not about claiming victory.

I’m just pointing out how dumb it is that you have a problem with fans who don’t want Zeke on the team anymore because then think he isn’t good enough anymore. When quite frankly it’s a perfectly valid opinion to have because Zeke is a shell of his former self. Which is just what happens to NFL players after too much wear and tear.
Show me where I have a problem with fans who don;t want zeke on the team.

If you show me what you are talking about...maybe I can clarify it for you.

I never said any such thing...but, if you show me...we can clear this up.

plasticman

Reaction score
These "in the lab" references make me nervous.

My first thought is, "Uh oh......suspension!"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Feel better? Guess we should get Pollard back and his half more yard per carry on a better team.

Man people...sheesh. Millions of years of evolution and thousands of years of divine inspiration and THIS ^ is what we have to show for it.

82 has barely made it past cave man status. "I bash you....zeke serks!"
You’ve attacked just about everyone in this thread.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Feel better? Guess we should get Pollard back and his half more yard per carry on a better team.

Man people...sheesh. Millions of years of evolution and thousands of years of divine inspiration and THIS ^ is what we have to show for it.

82 has barely made it past cave man status. "I bash you....zeke serks!"
Lol you must be related to Zeke

jwitten82

Reaction score
You read the funny pages, and Goosebumps