Twitter: Ezekiel in the lab

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is garbage, deal with it
Feel better? Guess we should get Pollard back and his half more yard per carry on a better team.

Man people...sheesh. Millions of years of evolution and thousands of years of divine inspiration and THIS ^ is what we have to show for it.

82 has barely made it past cave man status. "I bash you....zeke serks!"

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really? You going to lie like that? I listen to audio books instead. Maybe you should try it so you might come down off that high horse of yours. No quit lying by only quoting words you like. Childish And against the rules.
So you don't know reading is different than listening?

This explains a lot.

Edit: I know you can learn from listening...but "I don't read anymore"...I mean....you HAVE to read!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you don't know reading is different than listening?

This explains a lot.

Edit: I know you can learn from listening...but "I don't read anymore"...I mean....you HAVE to read!
Why do you feel the need to belittle me over this? Tired of your harassment.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do you feel the need to belittle me over this? Tired of your harassment.
LOL...wow...so sensitive lately. Poor dear. I, and I believe the admin, would probably suggest you put me on ignore. It's okay. It's what a smart person would do.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Point out facts? From when? And for what purpose? We had such a GREAT team and Zeke destroyed us?

Pollard had a half yard more each carry last year but he never gets blasted.

Yes...zeke is the reason we sucked. Okay. Such wicked football acumen wow!

The guy that played injured and did everything asked of him...is the guy you want to bash. Okay...carry on.
This type of overly emotional
Response “defending” Zeke just because some
Of fans don’t think he is a good RB anymore is exactly what im talking about.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. But you’re supposed to just close your eyes and ears and not levy any criticism.
No one said you couldn't "levy" criticism. But so far you haven't done it judiciously. All I said was shouldn't we have some appreciation for his dedication to the Cowboys.

You turned into "you can't say ANYTHING!!!!!" Then call me "overly emotional".

People...jeeze.

HungryLion

Reaction score
No one said you couldn't "levy" criticism. But so far you haven't done it judiciously. All I said was shouldn't we have some appreciation for his dedication to the Cowboys.

You turned into "you can't say ANYTHING!!!!!" Then call me "overly emotional".

People...jeeze.
Yes. You’re being overly emotional when people
Point out that Zeke isn’t a good RB anymore. It hurts your feels if they criticize his current play without mentioning his prior play. As if his prior play matters for this upcoming season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL...wow...so sensitive lately. Poor dear. I, and I believe the admin, would probably suggest you put me on ignore. It's okay. It's what a smart person would do.
There you go with the insults again. You’re going to get this thread shut down with your nonsense harassment.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There you go with the insults again. You’re going to get this thread shut down with your nonsense harassment.
Well...you admit to getting threads shut down? That explains a lot~!

Let's get it back to football then shall we? Be a leader.