FEATURED FA agent thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He wasn't pedestrian. JFC you guy dont look at anything other than googling sack numbers. He was top 3 in the NFL in most advances pass rushing metrics.
That’s fine but you don’t pay that much money for pass rushing metrics. It’s just what it is. Same thing about Lawrence.

fivetwos

Reaction score
According to pro football rumors, several teams are interested in Johnson, including Philly somehow.

Sydla

Reaction score
According to pro football rumors, several teams are interested in Johnson, including Philly somehow.

They apparently would give him a contract with a real low first year cap number but bank a big jump in cap space in future years. He's really the only mid-level FA they seem linked to.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Fully healed?

I recall hearing that about Kevin Smith.

If Dallas continues to throw maybes at safety the results won't change.

I understand your point, but back issues ended Kevin Smith's career early. He came back fine from the achilles.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Back issues?

How'd that happen? Favoring the Achilles?

All I know is he was picked on and a PI machine in 1997 and 98.

He was an outstanding corner before the Achilles injury.

Another concern of mine was Kazee was a 4.5-ish guy in the 40 yard dash before the injury. But the guy is a ballhawk, and if the price is right I'd say get him. Can't be worse than what we got out of our safeties last year (before Donovan Wilson emerged).