FEATURED FA agent thread

fivetwos

Reaction score
Another concern of mine was Kazee was a 4.5-ish guy in the 40 yard dash before the injury. But the guy is a ballhawk, and if the price is right I'd say get him. Can't be worse than what we got out of our safeties last year (before Donovan Wilson emerged).
If we are going to sign an Achilles guy and Falcons reject Id prefer Neal....but ok.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If we are going to sign an Achilles guy and Falcons reject Id prefer Neal....but ok.

I agree, except Neal is a strong safety. And Donovan Wilson was about the only bright spot on defense when he took over there last season and costs a lot less than signing Neal.

Kazee is a big upgrade over Xavier Woods or Darian Thompson at FS.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It doesn't matter who the Cowboys sign or don't sign. The usual suspects are going to ***** and moan. Just look at the moaning going on already. Pretty pathetic.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I agree, except Neal is a strong safety. And Donovan Wilson was about the only bright spot on defense when he took over there last season and costs a lot less than signing Neal.

Kazee is a big upgrade over Xavier Woods or Darian Thompson at FS.
I see Neal as being able to handle CF in the Quinn scheme, but I'll defer that he knows more that I do lol.

I also am not counting on Donavan Wilson to the degree that many seem to.

I just hope it's not Kazee because he may come cheap.

All moot if they draft one high that is capable of starting eventually.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I see Neal as being able to handle CF in the Quinn scheme, but I'll defer that he knows more that I do lol.

I also am not counting on Donavan Wilson to the degree that many seem to.

I just hope it's not Kazee because he may come cheap.

All moot if they draft one high that is capable of starting eventually.

Kazee would probably be an insurance signing anyway. I hope the Cowboys add another option in the draft.

stiletto

Reaction score
Just the fact that they are LOOKING at guys that are already better than the trash they put out last year is a bonus to me. I'd prefer one high end guy plus a good draft but we'll see. Both of the Falcons guys are better than our players and since they are familiar with Quinn they will know what is going on.

fivetwos

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who the Cowboys sign or don't sign. The usual suspects are going to ***** and moan. Just look at the moaning going on already. Pretty pathetic.
If they sign a guy like John Johnson, I'm going to be nuts with excitement, yet someone else is going to be against the money he was given and "whine."

Just kind of how it is.

No matter what does or doesn't happen, there will be two sides.