FEATURED FA agent thread

stiletto

Reaction score
I really dislike the use of “Hate” when describing other posters.

I want to go nuclear.

But because I fear BRAIN PAINT, I’ll just say some of you folks are broccoli lovers!

What strand are you on??

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I really dislike the use of “Hate” when describing other posters.

I want to go nuclear.

But because I fear BRAIN PAINT, I’ll just say some of you folks are broccoli lovers!
Yeah haters don’t like being called haters.

kumizi

Reaction score
me checking in on Cowboys free agent signings

giphy.gif

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
So sad that there is no more tracking Jerry’s jet, now it is waiting for cheap S Jones to scrape the bargain bin after gassing up the bang bus...lmao

starfan1

Reaction score
The Patriots have one bad year and they're aggressively seeking change.

We've had a rough quarter of a century and we're like don't. change. a. thing. We got this.
Patriots aren’t even gonna make playoffs they are 2nd best in their division maybe 3rd Cams done

fivetwos

Reaction score
Amari was not overpaid. His contract was actually team friendly compared to other big WR contracts.
Structure wise yeah.

He still makes 20m a year.

John Johnson and Jason Verett are going to make less combined annually than Cooper does.

I'd way rather roll with Lamb and Gallup and those two on defense than Cooper alone.

I'm sure those who have clearly invested in a 19 jersey won't agree.

stiletto

Reaction score
Structure wise yeah.

He still makes 20m a year.

John Johnson and Jason Verett are going to make less combined annually than Cooper does.

I'd way rather roll with Lamb and Gallup and those two on defense than Cooper alone.

I'm sure those who have clearly invested in a 19 jersey won't agree.

You'd rather roll with it until we are like the Pre-Titan's game Cowboys (before the Amari trade) where we completely sucked on offense. Anyone that thinks the offense works the same without Cooper and that Lamp/Gallup would have the same success without Cooper is a complete and utter non-football knowing buffoon.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Darby to the Broncos ups the chances of us getting to pick between Farley and Surtain at 10.
Damn were the looking at corner? I always thought the Cowboys at #10 would have their shot at the best defensive player in the draft. Never questioned it but you never know.....