Face it, Dallas Cowboys still are America's Team

juck

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761092 said:
I dont know how Cowboys fan came up with this America's Team crap. The Commanders are from the Nation's Capitol, and will forever be known to the rest of the real world as America's Team.

Wake up Cowboys fans, the only place you represent is Dallas, Tx.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Im sorry u have to be a skins fan.i bet u cannot wait to get rid of that midget owner who is crumbling ur team every year.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1761381 said:
Rather effeminate looking cartoon indian, don't you think?

oihHny6E7z9cdp9MsJNOQHdfTJPIK6-L.jpg

I would say...

Saucy !!

redster

Reaction score
cowboys#1;1761584 said:
Trophies.jpg

until you get more than these without strike years, SHut iT

Commanders won 2 NFC championships before your expansion team joined the league. Of course, I do realize that history doesn't matter to you given that the Dallas Cowboys, aka "America's team", happen to be an expansion team.

Reaction score
YoMick;1761109 said:
Ha!

I am one of large number of constituents that represent the Dallas Cowboys in the North East.

Thats NEW YORK to you Mother Flower

I agree, Dallas biggest following probably is in the NorthEast starting in Virginia...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
redster;1761601 said:
Commanders won 2 NFC championships before your expansion team joined the league. Of course, I do realize that history doesn't matter to you given that the Dallas Cowboys, aka "America's team", happen to be an expansion team.

Calling the Cowboys an Expansion Team....I acquiesce sir :eek: .

- Mike G.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Dude, we will have more problems with the Jets T:lombardi: :dissskin: hanksgiving day then with Foreskins.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I dont know how Cowboys fan came up with this America's Team crap. The Commanders are from the Nation's Capitol, and will forever be known to the rest of the real world as America's Team.

LOL, the Foreskins are barely DC's team.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
redster;1761329 said:
Only fans of Dallas Cowboys consider Dallas Cowboys to be America's team. Just because you proclaim yourself to be America's team doesn't make yourself America's team. Let's see how popular you become if you're kicked out of the NFC east. You all should feel lucky that NFC East gets more media coverage than anybody else, and it sure ain't because of Cowboys only. We have the New York Media, Philly Media, DC media and Dallas media. All these major media markets hype you up big time. Also, the fact that you've won so many games help you. It still doesn't change the fact that NFC East has some of the biggest media markets out there(Dallas is one huge media market as well).
I, for one, would be so glad if you're kicked out of our division. You don't belong in the NFC east. Then we'll see who's "America's team" once major media markets like NY, DC and Philly stop covering you.

Once again, an ES troll proves to be a rock with eyebrows. Dude, can you not read? Dallas Cowboys fans did not proclaim the Boys America's Team. NFL films did that in the 70's because the team was so popular AND good year after year. The fact that the Foreskins can't match anything the Cowboys have done just kills you idiots, doesn't it?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1761381 said:
Rather effeminate looking cartoon indian, don't you think?

oihHny6E7z9cdp9MsJNOQHdfTJPIK6-L.jpg

Just wait until you see your Foreskin players after next weekend's game. They'll be lucky to even pass for females.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
http://football.about.com/cs/history/a/franchisebirth.htm

1920 - Chicago Bears (Decatur Staleys) and Arizona Cardinals (Chicago Cardinals)
1921 - Green Bay Packers

1925 - New York Giants

1930 - Detroit Lions (Portsmouth-OH Spartans)

1932 - Washington Commanders (Boston Braves)

1933 - Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers (Pittsburgh Pirates)

1937 - St. Louis Rams (Cleveland Rams)

1950 - Cleveland Browns and San Francisco 49ers

1953 - Indianapolis Colts (Baltimore Colts)

1960 - Dallas Cowboys

1961 - Minnesota Vikings

1966 - Atlanta Falcons

1967 - New Orleans Saints

1970 - From the AFL/NFL merger: New England Patriots (Boston Patriots), Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, Houston Oilers, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers

1976 - Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1995 - Carolina Panthers and Jacksonville Jaguars

1997 - Baltimore Ravens

2002 - Houston Texans

Welcome to the expansion team list! :laugh2:

juck

Reaction score
dont worry guys he will magically disappear next monday.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score

Your avatar visually details the old adage of "like throwing a hot dog down a hallway."

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
redster;1761329 said:
Only fans of Dallas Cowboys consider Dallas Cowboys to be America's team. Just because you proclaim yourself to be America's team doesn't make yourself America's team. Let's see how popular you become if you're kicked out of the NFC east. You all should feel lucky that NFC East gets more media coverage than anybody else, and it sure ain't because of Cowboys only. We have the New York Media, Philly Media, DC media and Dallas media. All these major media markets hype you up big time. Also, the fact that you've won so many games help you. It still doesn't change the fact that NFC East has some of the biggest media markets out there(Dallas is one huge media market as well).
I, for one, would be so glad if you're kicked out of our division. You don't belong in the NFC east. Then we'll see who's "America's team" once major media markets like NY, DC and Philly stop covering you.
:write:

~Invest in Kleenex. They are crying in the Nation's Capital.~

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What I have always found funny is people hate Dallas because NFL films came up with America’s team and many fans think it is arrogant yet they always want to claim their own team as the real America's team. Cowboys fans did not come up with the label we just accept it. Love us or hate us but people watch the Cowboys.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Same bs I hear daily from the locals here in the DC area! They're jealousy has no end! They hate our nickname, they hate the Star, they hate our 5 Championships, they hate our cheerleaders...and they REALLY hate the fact that we've owned them pretty much since we joined as an "expansion" team in 1960! :lmao: :suxskins:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1761750 said:
What I have always found funny is people hate Dallas because NFL films came up with America’s team and many fans think it is arrogant yet they always want to claim their own team as the real America's team. Cowboys fans did not come up with the label we just accept it. Love us or hate us but people watch the Cowboys.
Isn't that the truth. I often wonder if it hurts talking out of both sides of their face like that.

Their reading comprehansion is laughable too. Here's an article stating exactly why and where it came form and they still don't get it. Two of them stuck their feet right in their moths in this thread.

:redwhine: