1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Face it, Dallas Cowboys still are America's Team

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by superpunk, Nov 12, 2007.

1. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls Zone Supporter

39,577 Messages
    12,333 Likes Received
    You will be crying the same way this weekend Pear.

2. Hostile

Hostile The Duke

119,563 Messages
    4,451 Likes Received
    Oh, it's not whining, ask him.

3. AmishCowboy

AmishCowboy if you ain't first, you're last

5,064 Messages
    501 Likes Received
    This is the second Redskin Troll already this week who has left the Zone crying!, don't come over if you can't handle it.:lmao:

4. I Bleed B&G

I Bleed B&G I Can't Stop the Bleeding

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Handle what? Your guys' utter foolishness and otherwise distortion of facts?

Hell man, us Skins love being in this online comedy act. You guys are some of the silliest fans on earth, probably right there with the Eagles and their peanut throwing/racist outbursts. LMAO!

5. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

64,864 Messages
    73,853 Likes Received
    Why has this clueless troublemaker been tolerated this long?

Not bad enough that the guy doesn't know what he's talking about, but it's obvious he's just looking to start baseless arguments.

Time to take out the trash so he can go running back to Redskins land and tell his 'brethren' how he was a victim of Cowboys presecution.

:clubbed:

6. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,378 Messages
    59,683 Likes Received

Give 'I Bleed B&G' a break. People get temperamental when they're menstruating. In his case, the blood loss has also apparently rendered him semi-********.

7. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls Zone Supporter

39,577 Messages
    12,333 Likes Received
    Pear will not be here much longer.

8. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

27,440 Messages
    9,181 Likes Received

Its funny seeing this guy run around here today.

What is it with redskins fans? Why is every single one of them just like this guy? Extremeskins must be suffering from the lack of knowledge this guy is leaving them without.

I get the feeling he has some really outstanding threads.

9. Rack

Rack Federal Agent

23,055 Messages
    1,252 Likes Received
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

10. CowboyBlog

CowboyBlog New Member

600 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Cowboys are America's Team. That translates into more people hating the redskins than any other team.

11. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

17,339 Messages
    11,577 Likes Received
    Here is a fact for you! Dallas is 8-1, the Redskins are 5-4.

Another fact, it is funny to think the Foreskins needed overtime to beat the Jets and Dolphins and you really think they have a chance for the best team in the NFC in thier own house.

12. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

19,935 Messages
    24,400 Likes Received

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221606

Nice. Went back to ExtremeSkins reporting to your buddies, huh?

:lmao:

As if those mods are anything other than petty little dictators that stifle any free though honest fans have about that completely average team you call your favorite.

Those Mods have lost arguments, gone back and changed what was written to make them look like they actually won the debate. Good Lord... how does any ES fan talk about ANY Mods, ANYWHERE else?

It funny as ****.

13. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 Cowboys Make me Drink

15,094 Messages
    481 Likes Received
  14. burmafrd

burmafrd Benched

43,820 Messages
    3,379 Likes Received
    I think this is a Kartr clone- or maybe he defected to the skins. Shows about the same level of intelligence.

15. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

19,935 Messages
    24,400 Likes Received

Here's the norm for the classy Redskin fans over on ExtremeSkins..

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221602&page=2&pp=15

The above post is #18 in the thread. There are many other's like it.

Here's another thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221629

16. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,084 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    seems Laron has built himself something of a reputation

17. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

19,935 Messages
    24,400 Likes Received

Yeah, maybe so... at least he is in Redskin fans minds. They apparently have not much more to look forward to than some nice personal fouls to brag about on message boards around the NFL. :laugh2:

That hit Landry put on the Jets QB was pretty blatent. They'll kick his arse outta the game now for something like that.

EDIT: LOL...Just saw your sig Mr. Sacamano... Still Smirkin'! That's hilarious. I wish we could forward that to Pierce somehow.

His time in Washington must've tainted his common sense. :)

18. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,084 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I hope they send Laron on alot of blitzes, we'll burn the **** out of them

like that isn't already assured, but still

and yeah, Pierce is an idiot, I kept saying that all day long during the game thread yesterday

19. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

19,935 Messages
    24,400 Likes Received

Yep. We burn everyone who tries to blitz our offense.

On ExtremeSkins several of the members are saying that it's best to not blitz Romo, but rather to provide pressure with their front 4 and send everybody else into coverage.

That is actually what I'd try to do if I had to defense our offense. Problem with that for Washington though... they have such a horrible defensive line that if they do that, Romo will eat their babies and kill them with scrambles and dumpoffs to the RB's.

They don't have the personnel to match up with our offense. Literally, I don't see what they can do.

20. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,084 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    it seems that the Redskins like to play alot of cover-2, and don't really send alot of people on the blitz, like you say, send Romo on a few rollouts, and throw some tosses to teh backs, as well as have TO and Crayton come out of the slot, and Witten doing his normal middle of the field exploitation, and we could cause alot of problems