Face Tattoos I Don't Get It

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Call me out for what? Expressing a completely sound and logical point? Or the fact that I called you out for being a hypocrite?
I answered that question before you could ask it. Hypocrite? You need to explain that one.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I answered that question before you could ask it. Hypocrite? You need to explain that one.
Again, you do not even understand the words you are spitting out. You are angry because we voice an opinion and then tell us we have no right, but it's your right to tell us your opinion about what we are doing.

That is the definition of a Hypocrite. Lesson over.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Again, you do not even understand the words you are spitting out. You are angry because we voice an opinion and then tell us we have no right, but it's your right to tell us your opinion about what we are doing.

That is the definition of a Hypocrite. Lesson over.
Your opinion is bigoted because you are judging others by the color of their skin. I never said you couldn't express what you think, I'm just pointing out why what you think is wrong. That's not being a hypocrite.

You are in no position to give anyone a lesson with that faulty thinking you continue to demonstrate.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It seems incredibly bizarre and short-sighted, but so are a lot of things
But really...whatever...To each his own.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
...can someone other than JoeKing please tell me where I expressed a bigoted comment? Everyone is prone to make mistakes. I do not recall nor do I see where I did and I would just like to correct any mistake I possibly made.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
...can someone other than JoeKing please tell me where I expressed a bigoted comment? Everyone is prone to make mistakes. I do not recall nor do I see where I did and I would just like to correct any mistake I possibly made.
What do you not see bigoted about judging others by the color of their skin?

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Sure, if "sound and logical point" means bigoted.
Joe, I think you're great but I think you're off base on this one. Yosemite Sam and you are much appreciated but he has a right to his opinion as do you. I don't think @Yosemite Sam made a bigoted comment. It's tattoos, not the color of skin.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
What do you not see bigoted about judging others by the color of their skin?
You're just like all those guys in or running for office. You just point fingers at someone else and scream lies in an attempt to deflect attention for your own deficiencies.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffling with bull****.

@JoeKing. You have bee found wanting and have been placed on ignore because...

giphy.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe, I think you're great but I think you're off base on this one. Yosemite Sam and you are much appreciated but he has a right to his opinion as do you. I don't think @Yosemite Sam made a bigoted comment. It's tattoos, not the color of skin.
Again, I'm not adverse to anyone expressing their opinion, just be prepared to defend it.

You are wrong about tattoos. If you have one, they are every bit a part of the skin as melanin.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You're just like all those guys in or running for office. You just point fingers at someone else and scream lies in an attempt to deflect attention for your own deficiencies.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffling with bull****.

@JoeKing. You have bee found wanting and have been placed on ignore because...

giphy.gif
You ignore the question because the answer proves you are as I say... a bigot. So, Ain't nobody got time to call a bigot a bigot? Current events say otherwise, bigot!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Face tats are just part of the natural evolution of trying to be the coolest cat on the block. In the early part of my time on the planet tats themselves were a rebellious act. The tattooed lady was a circus freak show act. Today you can go to any Starbucks in the country and see all the young girls tatted up to a degree that would have them viewed as weirdos 40 years ago. Covering oneself with tats is the new normal. Just having tats covering both arms, legs and chest doesn't get you rebel status anymore. Got to up the game to face tats to get that cred.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sam, why are you arguing with that guy? Just brings you down to his level. You will never win an argument with an ignorant person.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Sam, why are you arguing with that guy? Just brings you down to his level. You will never win an argument with an ignorant person.
Coach. You're forgetting! I'm omni-level! I exist on all planes of existence! :D I'm the truth and the lie! I'm the equal rights fighter and the bigot! I am the right and the wrong! I am the Ying and the Yang!

I AM... YOSMITE SAM!!!

tenor.gif

timb2

Reaction score
Nothing I would do personally, but, different strokes for different folks. As long as a person is bringing no harm to others, who am I to judge their decisions in their own walk in life?

(that's not a dig at you Timb2, just my own personal feeling)

That's fine but when they reach an older age ,they gonna struggle for acceptance.

timb2

Reaction score
There is the rare occasion when it works..

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSs_LG8n0G699-8kxQBkupaAudnenHGHuCKiJx-eibQJ2IyxSFk&usqp=CAU Katt rocks..
She even sexier without it. Her mindset she will probably look like that prison mugshot later. They can't stop getting them.