Face Tattoos I Don't Get It

timb2

Reaction score
@timb2 you sound like a bigot from 1930-40s Germany with your shaming of people that don't do things as you would do them. People today are free to do as they please. This freedom should be celebrated, not shamed as you are doing. Freedom is a beautiful thing that comes in many shapes and forms. You are bound to come across some that you don't personally like but you should still tolerate. Tolerance is the virtue that allows us to all come together from all ethnicities and backgrounds and be stronger together for it. Tolerance is in rare supply these days so stop being part of the problem by not having it.
Face tattoos look stupid to me. I'm not a bigot I hate everyone equally. Say you catch a flight,you dont expect the flight attendant to have crap scribbled all over her face do you? Yeah almost certain the majority people would feel the way I do,so but afraid to say something to offend somebody. I'm not gonna shy away. You say I sound like a bigot and then I can say you sound like a snowflake who needs a comfort puppy in a safe space.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is the rare occasion when it works..

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSs_LG8n0G699-8kxQBkupaAudnenHGHuCKiJx-eibQJ2IyxSFk&usqp=CAU Katt rocks..
When she ages, she'll wrinkle up and people will think those are dark liver spots. She'll be on some infomercial hawking the new Erase Cream for older women with facial tattoos. Say hello to the next Marie Osmond.

timb2

Reaction score
I dont get offended by Joe King saying I sound like a bigot and saying I sound like a I belong in 1930s-40 s Germany. Because I dont get offended by microaggressions looking at the world to be upset.What is next? Thought Police and Face Crimes from 1984?

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
When she ages, she'll wrinkle up and people will think those are dark liver spots. She'll be on some infomercial hawking the new Erase Cream for older women with facial tattoos. Say hello to the next Marie Osmond.
Unfortunately they will fade also wont look good.

timb2

Reaction score
I answered that question before you could ask it. Hypocrite? You need to explain that one.
Wow I'm a bigoted Ratzi from Germany and Yosemite is now a Hypocrite. You lucky they took Yosemite Sam 's guns away from him. LOL!!!

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Face tats are just part of the natural evolution of trying to be the coolest cat on the block. In the early part of my time on the planet tats themselves were a rebellious act. The tattooed lady was a circus freak show act. Today you can go to any Starbucks in the country and see all the young girls tatted up to a degree that would have them viewed as weirdos 40 years ago. Covering oneself with tats is the new normal. Just having tats covering both arms, legs and chest doesn't get you rebel status anymore. Got to up the game to face tats to get that cred.

makes sense

With face tattoos being a newer fad I feel like society, me included, is still figuring out which look good and which don’t.

Eventually we’ll probably all settle on some norm with what’s a good face tat and what’s not.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is the rare occasion when it works..

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSs_LG8n0G699-8kxQBkupaAudnenHGHuCKiJx-eibQJ2IyxSFk&usqp=CAU Katt rocks..
But it works because she looks good anyway - with or without the tattoos. As she gets older and the looks fade the tattoos aren't likely do anything but make her look worse.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
But it works because she looks good anyway - with or without the tattoos. As she gets older and the looks fade the tattoos aren't likely do anything but make her look worse.
Fair enough...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Face tattoos look stupid to me. I'm not a bigot I hate everyone equally. Say you catch a flight,you dont expect the flight attendant to have crap scribbled all over her face do you? Yeah almost certain the majority people would feel the way I do,so but afraid to say something to offend somebody. I'm not gonna shy away. You say I sound like a bigot and then I can say you sound like a snowflake who needs a comfort puppy in a safe space.
So you need more tolerance and I need to man up? After fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan while honorable serving my country for 20 years my manhood is doing just fine thank you. Where is the additional tolerance you need?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Wow I'm a bigoted Ratzi from Germany and Yosemite is now a Hypocrite. You lucky they took Yosemite Sam 's guns away from him. LOL!!!
No, he was calling me a hypocrite for disagreeing.

Judging people by the color or decoration of their skin is bigoted, IMO. I promise I won't call you a hypocrite if you disagree.

Yosemite Sam lost his guns... I just thought that was funny when I first saw it.

timb2

Reaction score
So you need more tolerance and I need to man up? After fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan while honorable serving my country for 20 years my manhood is doing just fine thank you. Where is the additional tolerance you need?
I served too and that was before Dont Ask Dont Tell. Not that there is anything wrong with it. But I'm not getting my panties in a wad like you.

timb2

Reaction score
No, he was calling me a hypocrite for disagreeing.

Judging people by the color or decoration of their skin is bigoted, IMO. I promise I won't call you a hypocrite if you disagree.

Yosemite Sam lost his guns... I just thought that was funny when I first saw it.
No I am a Ratzi from Germany goose stepping around because you lost your comfort puppy