Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
maVOT7.jpg

Post of the year.......

Shunpike

Reaction score
Gotta hit Bradford.....he will give it up

Yep. If Bradford gets hurt things will change dramatically for Eagles. Sanchez is not the answer at QB.
well if you liked it so much..become an eagles fan dude.

never understood why a giant's fan is on this board.
I tried to be an Eagles fan but I couldn't. I had to settle being a Giants fan. I envy Cowboys though. I was told if I tried hard, I could become a Cowboys fan one day.

popp1234

Reaction score
Well, all of a sudden, our running game doesn't look too bad.
Ok! It's official , NFC East is watered down , Cowboys didn't do anything , it's because of their division is so bad! :cool:

Haha! You know "them" well. That will be the commentary this week.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Okay- I promised I wasn't going to say or enact in any way upon my interior self that has been grinning from ear to ear on his production, BUT:

I laughed for a good while at that. Judge me, fellow COWBOYS fans.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
....and neither is Ryan. What is his problem always snapping the ball with 18 seconds on the clock? Imposter! The great ones take it down to one every time:laugh:

On a side note, Romo has truly mastered taking the clock to the final second. So many times yesterday I was certain he wasn't going to get it off in time and we were going to have a delay of game....and not once did it happen. Truly amazing.

edited: oh my :eek:. Next time really need to read my post before posting.

Last edited:

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Listening to Philly radio right now. Already saying they are still better than Dallas.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Yep. If Bradford gets hurt things will change dramatically for Eagles. Sanchez is not the answer at QB.

I tried to be an Eagles fan but I couldn't. I had to settle being a Giants fan. I envy Cowboys though. I was told if I tried hard, I could become a Cowboys fan one day.

I could not care less what you have tried to be or what you need to be.

This is a Cowboys forum that has enough haters and trolls to be honest.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm guessing Murray is OK with Chipster throwing a lot since Murray had one receiving TD and one rushing TD tonight.:)

I don't think Murray will enjoy himself with such limited work. Oh, well, he made his bed. Let him lie in it. Hint, hint - should have went to Jacksonville.

yeah I dont think he will like being on the sideline so much. but as you say he made his bed so .....
All I know is it makes no sense to sign Murray and then not run him in short yardage , and just more carries overall.
They did say chip likes to run on small teams and pass on big teams ! lol he is a idiot.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I'm guessing Murray is OK with Chipster throwing a lot since Murray had one receiving TD and one rushing TD tonight.:)

I don't think Murray will enjoy himself with such limited work. Oh, well, he made his bed. Let him lie in it. Hint, hint - should have went to Jacksonville.

At least he would have been a featured back.

Qbert

Reaction score
On Philly radio they said Bradfords getting an xray but didn't know what for

Shunpike

Reaction score
I could not care less what you have tried to be or what you need to be.

This is a Cowboys forum that has enough haters and trolls to be honest.

Good news for you then. I am not a hater and I am not a troll. I try to provide my honest opinion and I try my best not to bother anyone on this board. I am here for a few years now and seriously you have been the only one personally attacking me like that. What can I say? Put me on ignore and problem solved.