Falcons vs Eagles

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I am a troll apparently and I enjoy trolling. :)

You know how this started right? You told me to be an Eagles fan while I was giving my honest opinion on Eagles. Do you see the absurdity or no? If not, what can I say more?

Okay why I am here? This is the only online platform I talk football. Cowboyszone is not your typical platform. A really family friendly place where me and my son(a Cowboys fan) can come and read about football.

There are also some Newyorkers here that are Yankees fans and Rangers fans etc and I enjoy talking sports. Is it enough or no? Work day tomorrow pal. Have a good night.

Yea..i see your absurdity.

Question is...do you see it pal?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drop them specifics, I'd love to hear them

Well I shouldn't have to. I'm also not trying to convince the room either.

But I'll play along.

The Cowboys are short handed after an ugly home win. They go on the road 1-0.

The Eagles are not short handed and just dropped their opener on the road. It's also a revenge game for them as the Cowboys just beat them there last year to take the division. It's an ebb and flow league. If you gamble and consider trends and angles, the Eagles figure to play their A-game next week.

I favor the Eagles in that game.

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Nothing in tonight's game changed the circumstances for Cowboys v. Eagles appreciably next week.

And you're plenty mature to not take the attention-bait from where I'm sitting.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Eagles will be dangerous for sure. I liked how they moved the ball second half.

I'm not so sure. Keep in mind they faced a defense that couldn't stop the likes of Carolina last year, even with the division/playoffs on the line. That Atlanta even stopped them so resoundingly for a half is enough to make me question whether Philly's offense is legit.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Nothing in tonight's game changed the circumstances for Cowboys v. Eagles appreciably next week.

And you're plenty mature to not take the attention-bait from where I'm sitting.

He's been off his feed lately. Must be a new girlfriend or sumpin'. If I don't pull his chain occasionally he'll think I don't love him anymore.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Eagles will be favored by 3 or 4 due mainly to home field and Dez out.

Neither team covered their spread this past week.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think Murray gives us some gifts next week. He doesn't look to be happy in Philly. Nor did he when going in to sign contact. He might fumble. ...correction he will fumble against us

burmafrd

Reaction score
Considering how close we came to losing I doubt the boys will be over confident next week. Red Ball will be on them hard about all the mistakes made last night. Meanwhile the chipster has to figure out how to get Bradford to be brave enough to throw down the field or it will be a long game for the birds.

popp1234

Reaction score
Listening to 94 WIP. They are shocked that the Eagles are not playing like they played in the "Green Bay Game" preseason game. Additionally, they said if they beat the Cowboys next week, everything is good. They went on to say that the Cowboys game is huge and a season-changing game. Their whole season and sports existence hinge on beating the Cowboys. Sad and pathetic. REALLY.