Fans... Booing TO... Just pathetic...

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
If you love the Cowboys you hate Owens. No surprise. Boos merited.

Owens was exposed again tonight. Brad and Babe skewered him for stopping running before Romo even released the ball on a bomb pass. His route running is beyond pathetic.

And no surprise, more greasy fingers.

Wow, watching Tony and Witten come over and try to be nice to him...it was like a christmas charity case. We'll stand for the cameras, smile and pet the poor little thing.

You don't boo a guy like Proctor because as mediocre as he is--he's trying his best for his team.

Owens is Anti-team.

MONT17

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2494380 said:
So if you boo T.O. that means you're not a Cowboys fan? :huh:

They pay their high-price tickets. They can boo whom they want.

true!

robjgrif

Reaction score
lane;2494423 said:
i'm not mad he got booed..

we would be a hell of alot better team without him.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494445 said:

Owens was exposed again tonight. Brad and Babe skewered him for stopping running before Romo even released the ball on a bomb pass. His route running is beyond pathetic.

Wow, watching Tony and Witten come over and try to be nice to him...it was like a christmas charity case. We'll stand for the cameras, smile and pet the poor little thing.

You don't boo a guy like Proctor because as mediocre as he is--he's trying his best for his team.

Owens is Anti-team.

I knew you couldn't go long without exhibiting your hatred for the HOF WR that opens up the other 80% of the field for the other guys. Your act is old & lame.

twentytwo

Reaction score
landryscorner;2494318 said:
I never thought I would see a Nationally televised game,where our OWN fans
boo one of our own players...thats just right down pathetic...too all you fans who
booed TO all I got to say is $#$# $#$!

Oh and yah cut proctor now....just ughh ugllyyyyy

dam fair weather fans hate you all...:bang2:

It was embarrassing.

sbark

Reaction score
thechosen1n2;2494393 said:
like i said in the game thread. screw any fan that boo's there team/team mate on he say/she say. TO was evidently hurt by it, but he has his team at least...his family. Yalls fans suck for that, because the fact is...We need TO, Witten and Romo to be successful.

Agreed,

There is the Spot Romo should've waved the crowd off.....take the Leadership mantel and wear it well.....

I'd like to see Romo & Witten go out of thier way during the week for TO......

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
theogt,

Your right, it does need to stop. Owens needs to go.

He is not contributing to this team. He was a total sideshow, freak show tonight.

He is central to the soap opera but irrelevant to the effectiveness of the offense.

The Panch

Reaction score
It seems most fans in Texas Stadium are just fairweather fans anyway. Another reason why its so easy for opposing team's fans to invade.

Batman

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494445 said:

Owens is Anti-team.

You know what, KMA!!! Without T.O., the Giants win this game. Maybe your deep hatred completely missed on how he was drawing double teams about every play and because of the double teams, it opened up other options for the offense. While T.O. did not have a great stat night, he made some clutch catches and was a big part of why we won tonight. Again, KMA!!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
lane;2494480 said:
ever hear of the ignore feature?

I believe in freedom of speech. I haven't had to ignore anyone on this board yet and don't plan on starting anytime soon. If you don't like the fact that I think your post is ridiculously lame then put me on ignore and enjoy your fragile glass house.

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
boo one of our own players...thats just right down pathetic...too all you fans who

this made me so mad. what kind of fan boos their own players on the cusp of trying to get into the playoffs. real smart dallas!

Reaction score
thechosen1n2;2494393 said:
like i said in the game thread. screw any fan that boo's there team/team mate on he say/she say. TO was evidently hurt by it, but he has his team at least...his family. Yalls fans suck for that, because the fact is...We need TO, Witten and Romo to be successful.

:bow:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494488 said:
theogt,

Your right, it does need to stop. Owens needs to go.

He is not contributing to this team. He was a total sideshow, freak show tonight.

He is central to the soap opera but irrelevant to the effectiveness of the offense.

We have some chemotherapy for you. It will help stunt your growth.

Warick

Reaction score
I don't agree with the boo'ing either, but while you are dissing the TS fans, remember, a LOT of fans on this board wanted him off of the team, and would have probably boo'd also, so the fans at TS are not the only ones to be "sucked in".

deepBLUE

Reaction score

right on the money...who the hell boos our own players?

morieeel

Reaction score
Don't see no problem with it. Just a message to cut the crap and play football..

bigE79

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494445 said:

Owens is Anti-team.
And you are the ANTI-POSTER:star: