Fans... Booing TO... Just pathetic...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2494788 said:
I checked and didn't see this supposed article you had on T.O being called a sphincter on the link you provided. Furthermore, if such an article exists I highly doubt Jerry Jones comes out and Says T.O is sphincter.

Actions speak louder than words and that's a sentence I hear a lot out of Jerry Jones mouth. Jerry's actions pay T.O $27 million over 3 more years and $12.9 million of that is guaranteed. You're looking at almost 50% of T.O's contract being guaranteed by a guy who thinks he's a sphincter?

Don't BS the other zoners with your non backed, non credible sabotaging information. There is no report that I know of and if that report did come out I never once heard Jerry ever say something remotely negative like that about T.O. In fact, Jerry always backs T.O, calls him Eldorado which is an ancient latin leader and always calls him a top competing athlete. Go assume and create garbage elsewhere.

oldschool is a fraud and a troll. Don't waste your time looking up anything to substantiate his ridiculous claims.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Owens02.jpg

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
No I would get my arse kicked in 7 seconds or less. No tough guy here.

I just know what is worth fighting and I'd go after that POS.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2494332 said:
I agree. They got sucked in by the werder BS.

I was disgusted by the booing.

I first I thought it was TO, then a second later realized it was boos, pretty terrible.

Batman

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494802 said:
No I would get my arse kicked in 7 seconds or less. No tough guy here.

I just know what is worth fighting and I'd go after that POS.

Do this forum a favor and try to go after T.O., then we won't have to read your posts any more which require us to put our heads up our butts so we can see things from your point of view.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Right from the owner's mouth

Cowboys put the 'fun' in dysfunction
11:42 PM Sun, Dec 14, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips
Wade Phillips got all warm and fuzzy while talking about this week's drama after Cowboys beat and battered the defending Super Bowl champions

"It is a family," Phillips said following the 20-8 win over the Giants. "I'm not saying what happened or what didn't happen, but brothers get in fights. But then they come back to their family and they fight for each other."

Cue Kumbaya.

Jerry Jones had a much more realistic take on the situation. He declared that all this chemistry stuff is overrated. And he stated that he's never seen off-field drama affect what happens during the game. Of course, Jerry likes the fact that the Cowboys dominated the headlines and air time all over the nation this week.

His philosophy: Who cares if the Cowboys get along as long as they win?

"Think of the anatomy," Jerry said. " Brains, eyes, ears, nose. You know there's got to be some [sphincters] over here to have the whole anatomy. My point is this team is made up of that. By golly, when you start picking that part out and saying, 'They don't have a team,' you're missing the point."

It was awfully hard to argue Jerry's point, especially since his bunch of body parts just handed the Giants a convincing loss.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
AKA

You may be right about saying "sphincter." Jerry Jones, perhaps loosened up by one too many likely used a word that isn't printable in a newspaper.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Texas Stadium was rockin' tonight. I had a great time, but was certainly disappointed with some of my fellow fans BOOing TO during his entrance. I mean goodness, before the game even starts?

But hey, the media = power.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
"It is a family," Phillips said following the 20-8 win over the Giants. "I'm not saying what happened or what didn't happen, but brothers get in fights. But then they come back to their family and they fight for each other."

Yeah, it was all made up. :rolleyes:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2494792 said:
oldschool is a fraud and a troll. Don't waste your time looking up anything to substantiate his ridiculous claims.

:) I appreciate the advice. I don't follow him much because I feel he creates more gossip off of a report than the report is even trying to create. I just don't want him to spread these erroneous, emotional, hidden agenda, non objective views. I am hoping to intellectually show him a more integral approach is much more beneficial here because the regulars on this site will properly decipher what's the truth anyways.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494818 said:
AKA

You may be right about saying "sphincter." Jerry Jones, perhaps loosened up by one too many likely used a word that isn't printable in a newspaper.

I don't see anywhere in that Yahoo report Jerry saying "T.O is a sphincter". You're assuming Jerry is calling T.O a sphincter judging by that report. You are also coming to your own assumptions of what Jerry is getting at with his team anatomy analogy. There is no specific information in that yahoo.com report you offered that gives you the right to talk around here like Jerry said T.O is a sphincter. Please do not create erroneous information based off of your personal opinion as opposed to facts.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i assure you it wasnt a full house booing him. it was a noticeable amount
that didnt last very long, definitely a boo, but not full out we hate you boo.

very fun game to be at...............especially when Choice scored that last TD running right towards my corner of the end zone !!

Batman

Reaction score

Oldschool7 sneered:

It is a shame...that ALL the fans didn't have the common decency to boo him.

owens01.jpg

What the real shame is, is that you try and pass yourself off as a Cowboy fan.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
What the bleep are you talking about, a "yahoo report." There is no yahoo report.

It's front and center DMN blog, I copied and pasted the frikkin article.

The denial never ends. Are you going to suggest there is no such entity as the Dallas Morning News... or that Tim MacMahon lied about what was apparently a post-game comment?

Anyway...I'm out...I am going to celebrate the Cowboys win, and focus on the many true heros on the squad.

Batman

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494895 said:
Batman,

To love the Cowboys = to hate the cancer.

Maybe one day you'll understand.

I guess by your standards I never will understand. What I saw tonight was a great team effort on both sides of the ball. A team that showed great heart, passion and fight from both sides of the ball. T.O. busted his butt off as well. It was not our easiest win, but everyone on the team came together to get a huge win tonight. IMO, this was our best win all year, maybe the best in the last several years. If T.O. was such a cancer, this win never would have happened. Give it up, if T.O. was a cancer he would be sayin stuff like how he did not get the ball enough tonight. Get over it, seriously.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2494827 said:
Yeah, it was all made up. :rolleyes:

Not all made up, but utilized more so than necessary to create a diversion Tony Romo made it sound like after the game. This teams is learning how to pawn the media as opposed to letting the media pawn it. T.O made it sound like Werder made everything up?

Tony actually thanked Wade and the coaching staff, along with Witten and T.O for devising this scenario after the game. Believe what Wade said after the game if you like but he's using the media to his advantage now. The team knows the media will never back off so they are trying to turn it into a tool.

Jerry's a master at using the media and so was Parcells. Wades been around this league for over 30 years. This team was as focused as I saw it all year. I knew they would be. The information was too outlandish and easily exposed to the media. Yah, the reporters catch T.O and Witten ready to go blow for blow in the middle of alocker room. Yah, Andre Gurode has a song called "you're a trader" being played in the background of an offensive team meeting and confronts Jason Witten as a trader. Cmon! Jason Witten? T.O and Witten didn't even have 40 yards each this game and look how happy they were during and after the game. Tony still threw to Witten 8 times in the game to T.O's 4. They both had poor games, neither cared and all 3 were communicating positively throughout the game.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Have to agree with the original poster, fans booing their own team make me sick.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494831 said:
It is a shame...that ALL the fans didn't have the common decency to boo him.

owens01.jpg

You know that's not the same shirt. Owens is wearing an American Eagle outfitters shirt in that interview and that graphic is greened out. Look at the window area, even the building are getting greened out. Man, you come here to sabotage. You really find this worth while?