Fans... Booing TO... Just pathetic...

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
landryscorner;2494318 said:
I never thought I would see a Nationally televised game,where our OWN fans
boo one of our own players...thats just right down pathetic...too all you fans who
booed TO all I got to say is $#$# $#$!

Oh and yah cut proctor now....just ughh ugllyyyyy

dam fair weather fans hate you all...:bang2:
Agreed... Boo'ing TO just feeds and encourages BSPN and the Cowboys haters...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2494498 said:
I believe in freedom of speech. I haven't had to ignore anyone on this board yet and don't plan on starting anytime soon. If you don't like the fact that I think your post is ridiculously lame then put me on ignore and enjoy your fragile glass house.

i've never put anyone on ignore.

i was telling you if you want to post some ignorant **** like "worst post ever" put me on ignore or don't respond.

you damn right about freedom of speech though homeboy.

you see i've followed this team for 33 years and can't stand terrell owens and what he has brought to this team.

i don't give a **** about your love for him.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oldschool7;2494445 said:
If you love the Cowboys you hate Owens. No surprise. Boos merited.

Owens was exposed again tonight. Brad and Babe skewered him for stopping running before Romo even released the ball on a bomb pass. His route running is beyond pathetic.

And no surprise, more greasy fingers.

Wow, watching Tony and Witten come over and try to be nice to him...it was like a christmas charity case. We'll stand for the cameras, smile and pet the poor little thing.

You don't boo a guy like Proctor because as mediocre as he is--he's trying his best for his team.

Owens is Anti-team.

Agenda much?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Atrocious booing T.O! The guy wants to win and it's all Werder BS. The trio identified that after the game. I'll believe what the players say about one another and what was reported anyday over that Hack. In fact, they hacked the hack it seems on purpose according to what Romo said and T.O and Wittens reactions to Romo.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea I was dissapointed. I was sort of shocked as well. Sounded like a full house booing. ITs just classless. He' still a player on this team. You don't do that. We don't do that. Regardless of any circumstances. And like someone stated above, its feeding right into BSPN and giving them something else to talk about all week. All we had to do was win this week. Now there's the "booing". Its ridiculous. But we got the W and everything seems to be fine.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
lane;2494552 said:
i've never put anyone on ignore.

i was telling you if you want to post some ignorant **** like "worst post ever" put me on ignore or don't respond.

you damn right about freedom of speech though homeboy.

you see i've followed this team for 33 years and can't stand terrell owens and what he has brought to this team.

i don't give a **** about your love for him.

:lmao2: & I obviously don't give a rat's *** about your hate for him. ;)

Like I said, worst post ever...

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Which is worse, being booed or having your owner call you a sphincter?

I wonder whom Jerry was talking about:

Jerry Jones, 12-14-2008
"Think of the anatomy," Jerry said. " Brains, eyes, ears, nose. You know there's got to be some [sphincters] over here to have the whole anatomy. My point is this team is made up of that."

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/

One very expensive sphincter.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The media was pawned, these guys don't want to understand that this was all a generated diversion. The funny thing about Oldschool's comments is that T.O will be an HOF and to boot Witten didn't have any better of a game himself. Poor little thing? Unreal some of these fans and I wonder if Old is a real fan of this team beyond his last post anyways.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2494608 said:
and I wonder if Old is a real fan of this team beyond his last post anyways.

He's not. He has proven post after post that he's a troll.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I didn't like the booing of T.O.

How can anyone know for sure what even happened?

Come on Dallas.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Many would say I'm soft on Owens. I only called him a cancer. In one thread I was recently corrected. That poster said Owens was a pandemic.

Jerry Jones called him a sphincter.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494637 said:
Many would say I'm soft on Owens. I only called him a cancer. In one thread I was recently corrected. That poster said Owens was a pandemic.

You are the board's equivalent to TO if TO is a cancer.

Batman

Reaction score
Oldschool7 Hatefully hissed while stabbing his T.O. voodoo doll:

You only called him a cancer. Ok, well I guess that is better than what I would like to call you.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
landryscorner;2494318 said:
I never thought I would see a Nationally televised game,where our OWN fans
boo one of our own players...thats just right down pathetic...too all you fans who
booed TO all I got to say is $#$# $#$!

Oh and yah cut proctor now....just ughh ugllyyyyy

dam fair weather fans hate you all...:bang2:

I'm not saying it's right, or anything, but it's hardly a surprise. I expected after this week of crap that he'd be booed.

He didn't help his case any by missing the first pass thrown his way either. Little far by Tony but a ball that TO has to catch regardless.

Mr.davon24

PGH Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
But after he made that 25 yard reception the fans went wild. Our fans are so tops turvy.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Defend him all you want...if you like that kind of thing.

owens01.jpg

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I would do more than boo him.

If I ever saw him in a bar I would go to jail TRYING to kick his arse.

Obviously with his entourage I wouldn't get close.

But then that's how I feel about traitors, backstabbers and cancers.

I AM OLDSCHOOL. CODE. HONOR.

Batman

Reaction score

Oldschool7 pounded his chest like a gorilla and growled:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH internet tuff guy alert!!!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494637 said:

I checked and didn't see this supposed article you had on T.O being called a sphincter on the link you provided. Furthermore, if such an article exists I highly doubt Jerry Jones comes out and says "T.O is a sphincter".

Actions speak louder than words and that's a sentence I hear a lot out of Jerry Jones mouth. Jerry's actions pay T.O $27 million over 3 more years and $12.9 million of that is guaranteed. You're looking at almost 50% of T.O's contract being guaranteed by a guy who thinks he's a sphincter?

Don't BS the other zoners with your non backed, non credible sabotaging information. There is no report that I know of off of your link and if that report did come out I never once heard Jerry ever say something remotely negative like that about T.O. In fact, Jerry always backs T.O, calls him Eldorado which means the Golden One and is an ancient Latin tribe Chief. Jerry always calls him a top competing athlete. Go assume off of media tidbits and create garbage elsewhere. If you have an opinion of T.O then that's your right and I'm not his PR guy or anything, bu come with some facts and sound like an objective Cowboys fan once in a while instead of a closet anti Cowboy fan who puts out more BS propoganda about this team than Hack Werder himself.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2494756 said:

He would whip you into oblivion and send you back to your cave with your tail between your hatin legs.