Fans... Booing TO... Just pathetic...

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2495289 said:
That was funny, I give Romo a ton of credit for dealing with what ever he has dealt with.

Gawd, hell is still frozen. :)

Z mann R2

Reaction score
yupp our fans were starting to look like Philly fans....show some damn class!! We're better than that!!

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
yupp our fans were starting to look like Philly fans....show some damn class!! We're better than that!!

Dallas has never booed Santa Claus. They've never booed a guy with a spinal injury in the middle of the field. I can't recall a time they really booed one of their own.

They booed a foreign agent. They booed, hissed and screeched at T.O. a migrant, a locust that travels from one city to the next.

I stand by the team. I stand with the fans. They spoke clearly. It was all-the-way around a triumphant evening.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2495416 said:
Dallas has never booed Santa Claus. They've never booed a guy with a spinal injury in the middle of the field. I can't recall a time they really booed one of their own.

They booed a foreign agent. They booed, hissed and screeched at T.O. a migrant, a locust that travels from one city to the next.

I stand by the team. I stand with the fans. They spoke clearly. It was all-the-way around a triumphant evening.

TO goes out and gives 110% every game and he's a cowboy. If they wanted to boo him they should of done it at his first home game not 3 years after the fact....they're being ridiculous and ungrateful and it sad and classless.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2495286 said:
:hammer:
It's obvious a stadium full of people don't think owens is innocent.
They let him know it and hopefully he gets the message.

He isn't bigger than the Cowboys is the message being sent.
Now if all this goes away and doesn't come back win or lose they shouldn't boo him again.

I agree wholeheartedly. The fans did send a message and I agree with it. You should get booed for that kind of crap - ocviously something happened, I don't think anyone can argie that with any sort of self respect.

Shape up or ship out TO. Team first, your crap after that!!!

Catch the ball and get the first downs!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
aikemirv;2495424 said:
I agree wholeheartedly. The fans did send a message and I agree with it. You should get booed for that kind of crap - ocviously something happened, I don't think anyone can argie that with any sort of self respect.

Shape up or ship out TO. Team first, your crap after that!!!

Catch the ball and get the first downs!

what next boo Romo if he throws an INT or boo Flo for a false start? It's a joke and the fans are a joke for that.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think TO was hurt by it.

He loves Dallas and wants to be loved here and go down as a Cowboy great.

Maybe him getting boo'd was an eye opener. Fans wont put up with his garbage.

aikemirv

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2495429 said:
what next boo Romo if he throws an INT or boo Flo for a false start? It's a joke and the fans are a joke for that.

You should not get booed if the effort is there.

We are not talking about on the field stuff. You talk about getting the ball - you should catch the ball and get the first down!

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Achozen;2494385 said:
It's funny what winning does. In the chat no one was really mad that Owens got booed.

I think you are wrong. I for one made a comment about it, and there were several others.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
CATCH17;2495430 said:
I think TO was hurt by it.

He loves Dallas and wants to be loved here and go down as a Cowboy great.

Maybe him getting boo'd was an eye opener. Fans wont put up with his garbage.

he was hurt by it. you could tell. the thing is there is no need for an eye opener if he really didnt do anything. TO wants to help this team win....THATS IT. T O has some faults (mainly easy drops) but if you notice the majority of the teams loves him, you have to ask yourself why.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
thechosen1n2;2495462 said:
he was hurt by it. you could tell. the thing is there is no need for an eye opener if he really didnt do anything. TO wants to help this team win....THATS IT. T O has some faults (mainly easy drops) but if you notice the majority of the teams loves him, you have to ask yourself why.

:hammer:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Lets blame ESPN for Dallas fans booing

That is funny at so many levels. Try taking a look at TO's behavior. Thats why he was boo hooo hood

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
aikemirv;2495440 said:
Ypu should not get booed if the effort is there.

We are not talking about on the field stuff. You talk about getting the ball - you should catch the ball and get the first down!

:rolleyes:

jimmy40

Reaction score
landryscorner;2494318 said:
I never thought I would see a Nationally televised game,where our OWN fans
boo one of our own players...thats just right down pathetic...too all you fans who
booed TO all I got to say is $#$# $#$!

Oh and yah cut proctor now....just ughh ugllyyyyy

dam fair weather fans hate you all...:bang2:
The booing was great, made TO have to shut his damn mouth. TO standing between Witten and Romo after the game and not being able to say **** was priceless. The **** eating grin on Witten's face when he said he didn't know how he got in the middle of it and then looked at TO was even better. Then TO actually calling someone else unprofessional was best of all, and we won the game. What a great night. Freaking perfect.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
IMO, there's nothing wrong with some booing. It can be healthy and constructive. Again, I'm just glad to see some fire and passion from the fans at Texas Stadium.

Go back and watch the NFC Champ games, or some of the playoff games from the 1990's. The crowd was loud and boisterous! Haven't seen that in years.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2495559 said:
Comparing Dallas Cowboys fans to Eagles fans is complete idiocy.

Well, I never mentioned the Eagles or their fans in my post. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

links18

Reaction score
The crowd booed Testaverde when he came out after halftime on Thanksgiving 2004. Only to lead us to a victory......

aikemirv

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2495504 said:

You can roll them all you want. When you run your mouth like T.O you better back the crap up. Otherwise stop the diarrhea of the mouth!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TO had been OK up until this point. It all started with his crap to Deion. He just can't stand not being in the limelight, not being the main man, not being the one who gets the glory. He wants the attention - well he's got it!