Fans need a scapegoat

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I bet you he’s a wuss in meetings too. Like I said, he’s a golden child. He doesn’t want to piss anyone off or make anyone hate him. He’s a goody two shoes. Maybe making it public will embarrass the player enough to make them want to play real football, but our players couldn’t possibly come to that conclusion.
You must not have watched the show on Amazon?
“ All or Nothing”

Last edited:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You must not have watched the show on Amazon?

I did. He did the same things I’ve seen him do now. Nothing different. Nothing has changed. Still a wuss. The only shocker from that show was Garrett cussing up a storm. That’s it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They all pretty much are.

Any HC or player with class isn’t calling out anyone in public.They do that behind closed doors.

Any player or HC that want to win could care less about “class”. Belichick has openly cheated and been called a cheater throughout his career. He is the opposite of class. You think he cares? No. This “class” mantra needs to end. I think majority of fans and the public care more about winning than class. If winning means calling out your mates, so be it. You chose to be a QB. Do your job. Be the leader of the team.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Right on que, man. Stop making excuses for this team playing below average football.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What is worse?

A. Fans needing a scapegoat

OR

B. A fan needing to take 3 hours to watch the game on rewind and look for ANY shred of evidence that the players did nothing wrong. Then coming on the forum and writing a long winded play by play analysis biasedly projecting that agenda.
plan-plan-b-options.jpg

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
This game the haters managed to convince emotional fans to join the "Dax Sucked" narrative.

Garrett has been a complete failure this season and Garrett reached an all time low with the Bills game.

Many fans wanted Garrett to fail beyond the point of no return and now he has done it.

Yet, the majority of fans are so emotional that they can't even realize what has happened.

They want to cry and claim that Dak had a bad game.

None of the cry-babies have even reviewed the game but think that they know what happened.

Emotional Fan: "Awe seen it wit my own eye balls...that Dak feller sux"

Question to emotional fans: Did you review the game?

Emotional Fan: Naw. I don't do that.

Question to emotional fan: Don't you want to know that really happened?

Emotional Fan: Well, I had a 12 pack during the game and only missed a dozen or so plays while I went to recycle that beeeer. Oh yah, I also went out to smoke a few times but my buddies told me what happened.

Summary:
The Cowboys lost.

Emotional Fans can't get a narrative going on the usual suspects below:
  • Garrett succeed on his high risk 4th down call. Makes it harder to blame him.
  • Zeke didn't get stuffed much (because he barely had any rushes). Makes it harder to blame him.
  • The defense didn't have that many terrible plays. Makes it harder to blame them...
  • The WRs didn't have too many drops. Makes it harder to blame them.
  • Jeff Heath did NOT play. Makes it harder to blame him, although @Sydia probably did anyway...
  • Jourdan Lewis did play. Emotional fans asked for him. They won't admit he was one of the worst players in the game.

That leaves Dak to take the the blame. Just a few negative posts about Dak and the followers with get on board the narrative. People that have not and never have reviewed game footage will argue any and all points about the positive aspects of how Dak played.

Emotion Fans will claim Dak sucked until the Cowboys next big win and then many of them will deny even claiming Dak sucked. The others will go back to their hovels just waiting for another game where they can entice emotional fans into believing their narrative that Dak sux.

There are probably still a few lingering Romo haters that hope he will return to play in the NFL and will really suck which would allow them to attempt to create a narrative that he always sucked. I envision one of those Japanese Soldiers cast away on an island and 10 years later didn't know the war was over.

Theres been Dak, Elliot, and Amari threads. Calling each of them scrubs lol.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I did. He did the same things I’ve seen him do now. Nothing different. Nothing has changed. Still a wuss. The only shocker from that show was Garrett cussing up a storm. That’s it.
I’d disagree from that summarization. And it illustrated who’s in control.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’d disagree from that summarization. And it illustrated who’s in control.

Lmao. He wasn’t in control. He never appeared to be in control in the entire show. I guess we saw two different amazon shows, because I saw nothing to support your theory. The show took place in Zeke’s suspension year, AKA, Dak’s worst year yet. He wasn’t leading much that year in all honesty.

CB61

Reaction score
For the record, I see other reasons they lost. I saw them go away from the run, when it was working successfully. I saw Witten drop a couple of passes. I saw the O-line screw the pooch a few times. I saw the defense look terrible.

None of this means Dak played well, but at no point did I blame him for the game. He made mistakes and didn't look good.

I have to say, this emotionally charged post just dropped my respect level down a bit.
I don't want to try to jump in the middle of this but I made this comment I believe in the post-game thread here last night oh, these players are not saying that they don't believe in the coaching staff in public anyway I think Jon kitna has done a wonderful job with him he definitely has some more growing to do but I wonder how much the toxic environment has to do with it because this team is definitely surrounded by toxicity and it's called Jerry Jones? Just something to think about

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don’t forget his post game conferences are an exact replica of Garrett’s.

He doesn’t care. Even if Dallas cuts him, he knows he’ll get paid elsewhere, so winning doesn’t affect him or his mantra at all.

I don't mind what he says. He has to take responsibility partly cause that's what leaders do then also cause it's his fault. I do wonder how many teams would want to sign him, maybe they would trade us for him.

CB61

Reaction score
So I will chime in on the whole Elliot thing I was not on board with paying him 90 million dollars no way shape or form of course I'm also under the belief that none of these players deserve that kind of money for playing football yes they give up their body but they all have degrees if they were smart and got them they should plan for Life After football there's just too much in this world that needs attention besides these guys getting 90 million dollars hopefully if they do hire a new coach the first thing he will do is make that idiot get in haircut take that crap out of his nose and shave his beard and start acting like an adult that would be a good example to set for the rest of this theme

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't want to try to jump in the middle of this but I made this comment I believe in the post-game thread here last night oh, these players are not saying that they don't believe in the coaching staff in public anyway I think Jon kitna has done a wonderful job with him he definitely has some more growing to do but I wonder how much the toxic environment has to do with it because this team is definitely surrounded by toxicity and it's called Jerry Jones? Just something to think about
I like Dak, and he's clearly gotten better this year, but he did some things in this game that reminded me of previous seasons. The halfassed screen to Zeke, the 2 yard interception, holding the ball too long.

CB61

Reaction score
So I will chime in on the whole Elliot thing I was not on board with paying him 90 million dollars no way shape or form of course I'm also under the belief that none of these players deserve that kind of money for playing football yes they give up their body but they all have degrees if they were smart and got them they should plan for Life After football there's just too much in this world that needs attention besides these guys getting 90 million dollars hopefully if they do hire a new coach the first thing he will do is make that idiot get in haircut take that crap out of his nose and shave his beard and start acting like an adult that would be a good example to set for the rest of this theme
And stop wearing his shirt in a crop top like girls do just not professional and that baby something this football team is lacking professionalism

CB61

Reaction score
I like Dak, and he's clearly gotten better this year, but he did some things in this game that reminded me of previous seasons. The halfassed screen to Zeke, the 2 yard interception, holding the ball too long.
And that's exactly why I'm not going to pay him take money long term at this point

CB61

Reaction score
And that's exactly why I'm not going to pay him take money long term at this point
Jon kitna can take him and change his mechanics and make him throw the ball better which he has he can tell him he has to make better decisions and that he is holding the ball too long but that's something you have to learn as a quarterback out there in the game he should have had that instinct a long time ago that's what bothers me

CB61

Reaction score
I'm sure we will be continuing this conversation but at this point I got to get up and work tomorrow because I took two days off great thing about working for yourself, I service mostly Walmart's there was no way I was going anywhere is near them on Black Friday so it was planned only happens few times a year. I am sure there will be plenty of reading for me to do when I get home tomorrow LOL

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lmao. He wasn’t in control. He never appeared to be in control in the entire show. I guess we saw two different amazon shows, because I saw nothing to support your theory. The show took place in Zeke’s suspension year, AKA, Dak’s worst year yet. He wasn’t leading much that year in all honesty.
I was referring to Jerry being in control.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
All reasons why we shouldn’t be paying him top 5 money.