Fans who would rather their team lose so they can trash the player they hate make me sad

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You know the answer but you are going to argue just for the hell of it.
yeah, I thought so. avoiding to answer because you are unable to provide anything to back up your meaningless trollish comment.

put up or shut up time. we know where you stand.

jsb357

Reaction score

Fans who would rather their team lose so they can trash the player they hate make me sad​

so they can trash the player they hate make me sad. Lucky I’m old enough to remember when most fans rooted for the team regardless if they loved or disliked the QB or any other player.
if there are any truly like that, I would rather the stadium be empty for home games.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I don't hate Jerry bc he's a billionaire but I do hate the fact that he's too stupid and stubborn to understand the most successful people recognize what they are not good at and surround themselves with people that compliment them...
I don't begrudge any man for making a crapload of money, but I do I hate Jerry because he made enough money to buy the Cowboys.

Jipper

Reaction score
I don't begrudge any man for making a crapload of money, but I do I hate Jerry because he made enough money to buy the Cowboys.
would you give back those 3 superbowls to have another owner and see how it plays out? I wouldnt

DZSierra

Reaction score
would you give back those 3 superbowls to have another owner and see how it plays out? I wouldnt
Newsflash, Jerry happened to play football with, and was "friends" with the same man who happened to be the coach from Miami (college team, not NFL team) named Jimmy Johnson.

Funny, you mention those 3 superbowls that Jerry "won", and yet Jerry Jones has yet to put Jimmy Johnson in the Cowboys ring of honor for winning those 3 superbowls.

Jipper

Reaction score
Newsflash, Jerry happened to play football with, and was "friends" with the same man who happened to be the coach from Miami (college team, not NFL team) named Jimmy Johnson.

Funny, you mention those 3 superbowls that Jerry "won", and yet Jerry Jones has yet to put Jimmy Johnson in the Cowboys ring of honor for winning those 3 superbowls.
goodness, i seem to have struck a cord....obviously i know all of what you are stating and I never said Jerry "won" those superbowls - he was a substantial part of them all however and credit must be given.

WIth Jerry you have to take the bad with the good, can't say you hate jerry and don't want him to have bought the cowboys without willing to give up the fact that he found the path to 3 superbowls.

I fully agree JJ should be in the ROH too

Hadenough

Reaction score
so they can trash the player they hate make me sad. Lucky I’m old enough to remember when most fans rooted for the team regardless if they loved or disliked the QB or any other player.
Why? You think Dak would be sad if you lost your job or got a divorce or even lost a loved one. Hell no!
Remember when there was loyalty among players. Before salary cap. Well it is no more. Its all about the money and this team has a money hungry QB that is underperforms in the biggest games.

DZSierra

Reaction score
goodness, i seem to have struck a cord....obviously i know all of what you are stating and I never said Jerry "won" those superbowls - he was a substantial part of them all however and credit must be given.

WIth Jerry you have to take the bad with the good, can't say you hate jerry and don't want him to have bought the cowboys without willing to give up the fact that he found the path to 3 superbowls.

I fully agree JJ should be in the ROH too
I get it. Without thee "friendship" that Jone had with Johnson, the Cowboys would most likely be on a different path.

I could be wrong, but the way I see it Jimmy Johnson made his own decisions because he was a GREAT coach. Issue is, when they started winning superbowls, Jerry couldn't be the better man and let Jimmy have the spotlight himself. The biggest reason why Jerry even came close to sniffing a superbowl was because he hired Jimmy Johnson IMO. Switzer had the "leftovers" and still won one, but it was the beginning of the end...

What Jerry needs to do is swallow his pride, but J Johnson in the ring of honor and hire a great GM and let that GM do his job working with the coach. Jerry IMO has a bad habbit of hiring people he likes to run things because they agree with him. Look how far that has got him.

shabazz

Reaction score
I would say : the homers ruined this site too.
Acceptance of mediocrity is the real enemy of greatness.
I don’t mind the homers……it’s the homers that WHINE about any fan who has any critique whatsoever…..there’s a handful here that have backed themselves in to a Pollyanna position that they can’t get out of……weird phenomenon actually.

kskboys

Reaction score
you are obviously avoiding
where is the missing talent you talked about?. and then show me how you would fill it with whatever money you think is needed. where is the talent coming from?
this ain't yahoo fantasy football son
It's hard to take your little insult seriously w/ such bad punctuation!!!!!

You still don't get it. Man, I'm guessing you're a kid.

OK, I'll try one more time. The talent is missing because we couldn't acquire it because we spent the money elsewhere.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's hard to take your little insult seriously w/ such bad punctuation!!!!!

You still don't get it. Man, I'm guessing you're a kid.

OK, I'll try one more time. The talent is missing because we couldn't acquire it because we spent the money elsewhere.
oh, so you don't want to answer and you are screaming squirrle.....now the issue is punctuations...got it :thumbup:

so once again. you, not me, you are claiming talent is missing and we couldn't acquire it because we spent the money elsewhere. so what talent is missing where? and who is the talent we could have got and we didn't because we had no money?

I am sure you will avoid answering once again, probably complaining about the font size.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I love beating the crap out of teams. I love winning. But I shouldn't be obligated to kiss Dak's butt or start worshiping at his alter just because he had a good game today. And I won't.

Let's see if he can do the same against better competition. Lets see if he can step up in the playoffs. Maybe then we'll start talking about giving him deserved props. Right now I still don't trust him. You know who else was able to beat up on the bad teams but could never get it done in the playoffs? Yep, #9.

Go ahead and call me every name in the book - I don't care. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as any other member of this site.
Your opinions are reasonable. Mine is similar.

The annoying fans are the one who seem to enjoy saying I told you so after a loss. They would rather be right about a specific player than win games.

foofighters

Reaction score
What some fans think make you sad? Why? Why does what someone else think affect you so? Is there nothing else in your life than basing your happiness on what other people think about a football team?