Fate of Davis - Board Says?

superpunk

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
let me run this by you punk, and see if you would do the same, an opportunity presents itself to where you'll be going to a party with some of your tightest friends, to a nice house, where women are ready to throw themselves on you, and you're about to leave for an engagement in the next few days, that will take you away from any sense of normalcy for a good while

would you turn that down, and spend all your time on Cowboyzone.com?

There is nothing wrong with partying - and there is nothing wrong with driving home from said party at 5 am. Now, until we know that something else happened, there is no basis for saying that Davis did ANYTHING "stupid", unless we are talking specifically about lying to the police.

Otherwise, we're setting ourselves up to look pretty "stupid" if nothing else comes out.

Ya dig?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I know, whatever I have said isn't incorrect :p:

My complete and utter inability to understand you is only surpassed by your total lack of ability to explain your self.

:laugh2:

Viper

Reaction score
No wonder his coverage skills are lacking, he's got lead in his a**!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Poll doesn't have the exact option or my thoughts on it but I'd do what Dallas will do. Keep Davis and put him on special teams duty as he is one of the games best players there. He can be a 3rd safety and function as your primary gunner.

As to the party stuff....
It was an NFL players party. Guess what????

That tells me Keith Davis wasn't the only friggin NFL player there.

Does anyone believe he asked to be shot at?
Do you think he had a girl in the car because he was about to go commit felonies or because he was taking her to his home?

The guy clearly needs to stay his behind out of trouble but Witten is out partying quite frequently and no one is getting upset over it.

Davis is not hanging out at the Ghost Bar with Witten but he isn't exactly a Blood or Crip either. He hasn't been arrested for carrying a weapon or assaulting anyone.

Guess we need a new law arresting folks for being shot at.

Lying to the police is the real idiot move here not going to a party but the fact he knew this was all going to be in the media within hours could make one want to paint a prettier picture.

Plenty of folks got arrested for tickets or whatever and then told the job they were sick. You don't always want your employers to know your personal business.

superpunk

Reaction score
jterrell said:
Guess we need a new law arresting folks for being shot at.

You don't read well, do you?:mad:

We don't need a law for that - we need a law to keep people off the streets at 5 am. We need a law prohibiting all night parties.

We need a law prohibiting "gangsta lean.":mad:

A world without those laws - is not a world I want to live in. While they're at it, they may as well outlaw beer bongs, rap music, and dread locks.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
No, but I did read Rosh's transcript. What's your point

you said something about being cut, you have it highlighted in fact, but in the PC, BP says he's ready to go...practice

just give it up, you had no point then, and definitely don't have one now

I laugh at you :lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
My complete and utter inability to understand you is only surpassed by your total lack of ability to explain your self.

I was just taking what you said and using it against you is all, I know, childs play, but even still you didn't get it :lmao:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I was just taking what you said and using it against you is all, I know, childs play, but even still you didn't get it :lmao:

Taking in another movie I see.