Favorite quotes

Bigdog

Reaction score
"If your looking for trouble fellow, I'll accomodate you." John Wayne.

Can't remember the movie though but I heard it the other day and I thought it a good one.

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
“The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one will believe it. ”

-Bertrand Russell

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to stop thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. Stay hungry. Stay foolish." - Steve Jobs

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
"He's racing to the box." - A friend of mine since we were 12.

He said it about this guy that blew past us on a motorcycle. We were doing at least 70mph and he past us like we were standing still. He was easily going over 100mph.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
"All aboard the Knuckle Train to Fist Planet." ~Finn Adventure Time

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
"Uh, Sensei? I think someone just Death-Kwon clogged the toilet." ~ Regular Show

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

-an unknown yet very friendly fellow Cowboy fan tailgating for a noon game at Cowboy Stadium as he offered everybody shots from his large bottle of vodka.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Are you sure you don't want me to haul you down to the south pole and bury you down there?....Woodrow F. Call...Lonesome Dove

jwitten82

Reaction score
Not only are we in the universe, the universe is in us. I don't know of any deeper spiritual feeling than what that brings upon me.- Neil Tyson