Favourite Cartoon TV Shows

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
just wish we had Cartoon Network,.. Nicktoons and Boomerang back in my old school child hood dayz ... i would never had
went outside after school and on weekends ! .. lol

:laugh:

Good times iwth those channels in the early 2000s hehe.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Another fav was Santo Bugito, it was a CBS Saturday morning cartoon that only lasted one season. It had some pretty recognizable voice actors including Cheech Marin and it seemed kinda trippy for a CBS Saturday morning kids cartoon

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Goodfeathers was awesome, thought they deserved their own cartoon show!

That they did. That was one of the many things that made Animaniacs so great! All the characters were great, and it was all packed into one show. And the jokes were intended for everyone. SOme were kid-friendly, a lot were not lol.

quickccc

Reaction score
I've seen the liveaction of George of the Jungle and George of the Jungle II, but I never new there was an animated one.

yeh George Jungle was a ' 1967 short series among the Jay Ward Productions, where i am in Texas it broadcasted in the Weekday early mornings along with Super Chicken, ..Tom Slick,.. Perils of Penelope Pit Stop,. and even Three Stooges among it's morning show.

i only recently found out that Jay Ward Productions were also the creators of Rocky and Bullwrinkle series.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
yeh George Jungle was a ' 1967 short series among the Jay Ward Productions, where i am in Texas it broadcasted in the Weekday early mornings along with Super Chicken, ..Tom Slick,.. Perils of Penelope Pit Stop,. and even Three Stooges among it's morning show.

i only recently found out that Jay Ward Productions were also the creators of Rocky and Bullwrinkle series.

Oh that's cool!!!