Favourite Cartoon TV Shows

quickccc

Reaction score
There were two Heavy Metal movies made almost 20 years apart. The original came out in 1981. The remake was released in (wait for it) 2000. :p

I have not seen Fire and Ice yet. Looks interesting but also appears to be a single story. The original Heavy Metal film was a montage of stories, which different artwork for each segment, held loosely together by narration.

The remake tried recapturing its originality but failed badly. That is why I only refer to the original film whenever mentioning Heavy Metal.

ok .. i just saw the trailers for both HM's

...yeh,..i got the years mixed up. The spur -saw Villain.. the goofy looking condor ...and it's not on the trailer but in that 1st HM
i recallED some teen opened up a Pandora box to unleased some new unknown terror .. that for the orIginal one

Now i gottta admit ..i wanna re-watch both HM's . purely,..strictly research work related ya'll ...lol....:p

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ok .. i just saw the trailers for both HM's

...yeh,..i got the years mixed up. The spur -saw Villain.. the goofy looking condor ...and it's not on the trailer but in that 1st HM
i recallED some teen opened up a Pandora box to unleased some new unknown terror .. that for the orIginal one

Now i gottta admit ..i wanna re-watch both HM's . purely,..strictly research work related ya'll ...lol....:p
When you're watching the original, try not to think about Andrew Siciliano!

xq4XjoEl.jpg
YxPVrwYl.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dexter's Laboratory
vTJeriI.gif

The Powderpuff Girls
yHdcN2p.gif

Samurai Jack
GbbMqLu.gif

The Boondocks
ROnMTKS.gif

DOTA: Dragon's Blood

Ingress: The Animation
dl6ZjXv.gif

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
R.O.D. (the 3-part OVA that is usually shown as a 90-minute movie/NOT the so-so television series that followed :rolleyes: )
aFOFF23.gif

It is almost pure satire but it is one of my favorite mini-series. The Paper, who is the main character, may be the most underrated "superhero" ever created. :muttley: I would recommend it to anyone.

quickccc

Reaction score
R.O.D. (the 3-part OVA that is usually shown as a 90-minute movie/NOT the so-so television series that followed :rolleyes: )
aFOFF23.gif

It is almost pure satire but it is one of my favorite mini-series. The Paper, who is the main character, may be the most underrated "superhero" every created. :muttley: I would recommend it to anyone.

" Read or Die " ? ,....hmm interesting .never heard of that one..thanks
but every time i see a stand alone anime flick i cannot help but think of my favorite ..VAMPIRE HUNTER D"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
" Read or Die " ? ,....hmm interesting .never heard of that one..thanks
but every time i see a stand alone anime flick i cannot help but think of my favorite ..VAMPIRE HUNTER D"
Vampire Hunter D is a classic. Not sure if I would say R.O.D. is a classic also but I love it just as much in its own way.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Archer
V2liuEt.gif

eeKxFO1.gif

BEM
I27Kq6o.gif

Claymore
GaEaXrA.gif

Gargoyles
wXy5o4Q.gif

GATE
6fAcLFX.gif

Harley Quinn
tXn2gfZ.gif

Hunter x Hunter
cCuAomG.gif

Kakegurui
M2vVGK2.gif

Kim Possible
DU3hawL.gif

Samurai Champloo
BqJI1WP.gif

The Asterisk War
l7vH70l.gif

The Bad Batch
NntikYh.gif

The Legend of Korra
xQc7EzK.gif

Thundarr The Barbarian
JDiQI36.gif

What If..?
BsKhLlG.gif

X-Men: Evolution
EqHnh6J.gif

quickccc

Reaction score

i thought the "Mutley " character was actually on that " Stop the Pigeon " toon series with
his crazy, ruthless boss Diicckk Dastardly...?

So is " Mutley " character on two different Hanna Barbara toon shows ?

And somehow i still get the Wacky Racers mixed up with the Ant Hill Mob from Perils of Penelope Pit Stop
i wonder if one series was a spin off from another.

:muttley:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i thought the "Mutley " character was actually on that " Stop the Pigeon " toon series with
his crazy, ruthless boss Diicckk Dastardly...?

So is " Mutley " character on two different Hanna Barbara toon shows ?

And somehow i still get the Wacky Racers mixed up with the Ant Hill Mob from Perils of Penelope Pit Stop
i wonder if one series was a spin off from another.

:muttley:
Penelope Pitstop was one of the Racers. She was the girlfriend of Peter Perfect. Not sure if this show came before “Mob” or not. Dick Dastardly was also a racer so it’s all connected somehow.