Favourite Disney Classic Movies

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Almost all of the classic cartoons by Disney.
Most of the current ones as well.
John Carter is very under rated although it's not a classic

Runny, you should see Up if you get the urge to watch an animated movie. I think you'd enjoy it.

I do like some of the modern Disney films. I think you can probably guess which ones those are, haha.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Disney should do animated versions of the Hostel movies. And hey, how about Mr. Toad's Joy Ride. Nightmare in Fantasyland.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good grief. I knew Disney had an extensive movie library it produced or acquired but did not think it would be that large. Going to Disney.com was kinda like homework. :rolleyes: My favorite Disney movies I consider classics:

101 Dalmatians
Aladdin
Bambi
Beauty and the Beast
Brave
Cinderella
Dumbo
Escape From Witch Mountain
Fantasia
Frozen
Lilo and Stitch
Mary Poppins
Peter Pan
Pinnochio
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Sounder
The Incredibles
The Jungle Book
The Lady and The Tramp
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid
The Parent Trap (Original Not Animated Version)
WALL-E

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Good grief. I knew Disney had an extensive movie library it produced or acquired but did not think it would be that large. Going to Disney.com was kinda like homework. :rolleyes: My favorite Disney movies I consider classics:

101 Dalmatians
Aladdin
Bambi
Beauty and the Beast
Brave
Cinderella
Dumbo
Escape From Witch Mountain
Fantasia
Frozen
Lilo and Stitch
Mary Poppins
Peter Pan
Pinnochio
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Sounder
The Incredibles
The Jungle Book
The Lady and The Tramp
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid
The Parent Trap (Original Not Animated Version)
WALL-E

Those are all brilliant films. It's amazing to realize just how many films that they've made that are absolutely brilliant, and how many underrated films they've made.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Disney should re-do The Lone Ranger....this time....ANIMATED!!!!

and start the damn thing with The Lone Ranger doin' Lone Ranger stuff.
Tell a good story....then end the damn thing with The Lone Ranger doin' Lone Ranger stuff.
NO.
BACK.
STORY.

Hardline

Reaction score
900c5d2fde2e2d0e89d095261d47450b.jpg

GMO415

Reaction score
Disney was a sick and twisted man. Old Yeller did not have to die. He just wanted to make kids cry. He was evil.

And what the hell? Bambi's Mom? His restless and tormented soul haunted the studios and then got Simba's Dad as well.

Like Fantasia because when my wife would ask me to get some culture, I would put that on to impress her. Never worked, dancing brooms is not what she had in mind.
Disney loves killing off a character's parents.

That's probably why he did an adaptation of Peter Pan because in the book Peter slaughtered those children who wanted to become adults.....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Disney loves killing off a character's parents.

That's probably why he did an adaptation of Peter Pan because in the book Peter slaughtered those children who wanted to become adults.....
Funny. I just thought of something. The Star Wars franchise was originally a 20th Century Fox's property but Disney acquired it...

Luke and Leia
Anakin killed Padme
As Obi Wan put it, Darth Vader 'killed' Anakin

Rey
Who knows what the heck happened to her parents

Kylo Ren
Kylo kills his father Han
Kylo tried killing his mother Leia but The Force saves her (hehe haters :p )

There is so much death connected with Disney. :(:D

Big_D

Reaction score
2 new live action movies coming out.

Mowgli- a darker version of The Jungle Book

and Dumbo.

Both trailers are available. Can't copy and paste here for some reason. But they look worth checking out.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

and Dumbo.

Both trailers are available. Can't copy and paste here for some reason. But they look worth checking out.
Members can likely post videos with the video's http link using the Media tool located above a CowboysZone message reply box. The tool works with videos hosted by 8tracks, ABC News, Amazon Product, Audiomack, Bandcamp, BBC News, Blab, Break, Brightcove, CBS News Video, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, CollegeHumor, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, Democracy Now!, dumpert, ESPN, Facebook, Flickr, FORA.tv, Fox News, Funny or Die, Gamespot, GameTrailers, Getty Images, Gfycat, Gifs.com, GitHub Gist (via custom iframe), Global News, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google+, Healthguru, Hudl, Hulu, HumorTV, IGN, IMDb, Imgur, Instagram, Internet Archive, JW Platform, Kiss Video, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), LiveCap, LiveLeak, Livestream, Medium, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MLB, MRCTV, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NBC News, NBC Sports, NHL Videos and Highlights, Oddshot, Orfium, Pastebin, Pinterest, Plays.tv, Prezi, Reddit threads and comments, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sportsnet, Spotify, Steam store, Straw Poll, Streamable, Team Coco, TED Talks, The Atlantic Video, The Guardian, The New York Times Video, The Onion, The Wall Street Journal Online, TinyPic videos, TMZ, Trailer Addict, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, Veoh, VEVO, Viagame, Video Detective, Videomega, vidme, Vimeo, Vine, Vocaroo, Vox, Washington Post Video, WorldStarHipHop, Xbox DVR, XboxClips, Yahoo! Screen, and YouTube.

You may also consider posting the webpage link where the trailers are embedded if they are hosted on a site not listed above. Note: be cautious of any non-family friendly material found on a webpage where the trailer(s) are located before posting links here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

and Dumbo.

Live action Dumbo? I guess it didn't take long for Roseanne to find work, after her show was cancelled.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

and Dumbo.

Yeah, from what I'm seeing with the trailers, I reckon that Mowgli might be a bit closer to the actual book by Kipling.

Big_D

Reaction score
Members can likely post videos with the video's http link using the Media tool located above a CowboysZone message reply box. The tool works with videos hosted by 8tracks, ABC News, Amazon Product, Audiomack, Bandcamp, BBC News, Blab, Break, Brightcove, CBS News Video, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, CollegeHumor, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, Democracy Now!, dumpert, ESPN, Facebook, Flickr, FORA.tv, Fox News, Funny or Die, Gamespot, GameTrailers, Getty Images, Gfycat, Gifs.com, GitHub Gist (via custom iframe), Global News, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google+, Healthguru, Hudl, Hulu, HumorTV, IGN, IMDb, Imgur, Instagram, Internet Archive, JW Platform, Kiss Video, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), LiveCap, LiveLeak, Livestream, Medium, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MLB, MRCTV, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NBC News, NBC Sports, NHL Videos and Highlights, Oddshot, Orfium, Pastebin, Pinterest, Plays.tv, Prezi, Reddit threads and comments, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sportsnet, Spotify, Steam store, Straw Poll, Streamable, Team Coco, TED Talks, The Atlantic Video, The Guardian, The New York Times Video, The Onion, The Wall Street Journal Online, TinyPic videos, TMZ, Trailer Addict, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, Veoh, VEVO, Viagame, Video Detective, Videomega, vidme, Vimeo, Vine, Vocaroo, Vox, Washington Post Video, WorldStarHipHop, Xbox DVR, XboxClips, Yahoo! Screen, and YouTube.

You may also consider posting the webpage link where the trailers are embedded if they are hosted on a site not listed above. Note: be cautious of any non-family friendly material found on a webpage where the trailer(s) are located before posting links here.

Thanks for the info!