Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
It was another "so-so" show, but I had already watched GOT so I went ahead and watched it. I'll probably keep watching it just because it has Zombies, but will push it off when better TV is on.

it's off my list now. just too slow, too much "repeat" crap from TWD, and just not worth wasting an hour on when i've got catching up to do on GOOD shows. :)

AzorAhai

Reaction score
And then there's Chris...

Remember back in the day of season 1 & 2 we had "Where's Carl?"

Chris is annoying as could be. He's even worse than Carl was. But yes, this episode was very reminiscent of when Carl wandered off to the creek walker and got Dale killed.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I guess this season is all about Strand and his destination.

Junkie is a keeper. Story just about revolves around him and his "talents"

speedkilz88

Reaction score
My obvious guess is that Strand is not the owner of the boat but works for that individual and is taking the boat to him. That guy is a head of a mexican drug cartel with a bunch of armed henchman.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
My obvious guess is that Strand is not the owner of the boat but works for that individual and is taking the boat to him. That guy is a head of a mexican drug cartel with a bunch of armed henchman.

Close

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I know it's tv... But there is no way Daniel "Mr. Intelligente" let's them overtake that boat!

Meh... Nice sniper shooting from a boa at riding the waves/wake lol

Alicia is playing that dude a fool!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Also...

1. The baby possibly being dead and infecting her from inside. New twist? Ever have that discussed in TWD?

2. Crackhead Chris seems to be the one most in tune with all things.

3. Connor is FTWD's Negan.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Where was fem boy coming from when he washed ashore? Why is he (Nick) getting so much time on the show? He's a punk.

Also, what's with the gay agenda with Strand?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Also...

1. The baby possibly being dead and infecting her from inside. New twist? Ever have that discussed in TWD?

2. Crackhead Chris seems to be the one most in tune with all things.

3. Connor is FTWD's Negan.

Chris is the one who's mom died. Nick is the heroin addict.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
wow. totally and completely missed this over the weekend and after moving to TWC, don't have it set to record.

i think i'll be ok. :)

i'll bet there was a boat. epic dismay at their situation, and an annoying fem dude.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Where was fem boy coming from when he washed ashore? Why is he (Nick) getting so much time on the show? He's a punk.

Also, what's with the gay agenda with Strand?

It's pretty much mandatory now in all new shows, I've noticed.

No big deal, but it is pretty transparent.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
It's pretty much mandatory now in all new shows, I've noticed.

No big deal, but it is pretty transparent.

I think it is a big deal, simply because it's being forced into every show now even if it doesn't fit. It's not organic and, imo, affects the quality of a lot of shows. You are right though. The reasoning is incredibly transparent.