Fed up with Morris!

Tristan

Reaction score
I dont have nothing agsinst the guy and think hes a decent BACKUP.

That said youd have to be blind the last few weeks to not see the offense go from unstoppable to a complete immidiate stall every single time we replace zeke with his backup!

Its not only the dumbest thing ive ever seen, it takes a lot of joy from us fans!

I wouldve loved to see zeke keep killing cleveland a bit more and he certainly earned a right to add to his record setting year!

Save morris for a QUICK breather or mop up duty only! The drop off is way to severe, its like going from sean lee to hitchens bad.

Im fed up of with this fool ruining good drives and good games and losing yards.

Zeke couldve easily had 150 today and we would have been spared having the rare exciting pounding turned into a boring game that basicslly ended a quarter early.

Of course im happy as heck we one, but it couldve been a lot more enjoyable and entertaining if I didnt have to watch the most exciting player in the nfl get benched for an average back up in the middle of important drives, FED UP!

The Natural

Reaction score
Only thing to complain about with this team is the defensive line

Verdict

Reaction score
I don't get the Morris love on this website. He has been a drive killer for most of the year. He brings little to the game. There is a dramatic drop off between Zeke and Dak. With that being said, if Zeke gets hurt I am concerned we are totally ****ed. So maybe it is good they are pulling Zeke in these games at the end.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Morris is needed because Zeke cannot be ran into a wall. If that happens SB aspirations go down the toilet. I'm glad they held him back to keep him fresh. Let the fresher back Morris take all the hits late.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I like Morris but he isn't a change of pace back. A combo of McFadden and Zeke would be more deadly. D-Mac has the ability to break the back breaking run that Morris will not get you.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I see the drastic dropoff between the two--it is exactly that, drastic!

I would like to see Dunbar get some touches from the backfield. Morris doesn't seem to offer much at the moment.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I dont have nothing agsinst the guy and think hes a decent BACKUP.

That said youd have to be blind the last few weeks to not see the offense go from unstoppable to a complete immidiate stall every single time we replace zeke with his backup!

Its not only the dumbest thing ive ever seen, it takes a lot of joy from us fans!

I wouldve loved to see zeke keep killing cleveland a bit more and he certainly earned a right to add to his record setting year!

Save morris for a QUICK breather or mop up duty only! The drop off is way to severe, its like going from sean lee to hitchens bad.

Im fed up of with this fool ruining good drives and good games and losing yards.

Zeke couldve easily had 150 today and we would have been spared having the rare exciting pounding turned into a boring game that basicslly ended a quarter early.

Of course im happy as heck we one, but it couldve been a lot more enjoyable and entertaining if I didnt have to watch the most exciting player in the nfl get benched for an average back up in the middle of important drives, FED UP!

Uhhh....we won 35-10....deep breath