Fed up with Morris!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
As if that is a bad thing, Mr. Sanctimony.
I would never join a futbol club with you!
Oh, quit the obsession, man!!!
I owe my heart to jobberdone and DallasDave.
Go now...:laugh:

How is my saying that angry people should not drink make me sanctimonious?

Angry drunks say and do things they regret more often than not. I hold myself to the same standard and am not above it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How is my saying that angry people should not drink make me sanctimonious?

Angry drunks say and do things they regret more often than not. I hold myself to the same standard and am not above it.

Ah. Further sanctimony.
I guess the demon drink never touches your rouge lips!:muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I dont have nothing agsinst the guy and think hes a decent BACKUP.

That said youd have to be blind the last few weeks to not see the offense go from unstoppable to a complete immidiate stall every single time we replace zeke with his backup!

Its not only the dumbest thing ive ever seen, it takes a lot of joy from us fans!

I wouldve loved to see zeke keep killing cleveland a bit more and he certainly earned a right to add to his record setting year!

Save morris for a QUICK breather or mop up duty only! The drop off is way to severe, its like going from sean lee to hitchens bad.

Im fed up of with this fool ruining good drives and good games and losing yards.

Zeke couldve easily had 150 today and we would have been spared having the rare exciting pounding turned into a boring game that basicslly ended a quarter early.

Of course im happy as heck we one, but it couldve been a lot more enjoyable and entertaining if I didnt have to watch the most exciting player in the nfl get benched for an average back up in the middle of important drives, FED UP!

When you get 3 or 4 carries a game and one drive, its hard to get things going. That being said he is no Zeke. THAT being said he would have no problems rushing for 1500 yards if he was the lead back getting 20 touches a week.