Fed up with Morris!

conner01

Reaction score
I dont have nothing agsinst the guy and think hes a decent BACKUP.

That said youd have to be blind the last few weeks to not see the offense go from unstoppable to a complete immidiate stall every single time we replace zeke with his backup!

Its not only the dumbest thing ive ever seen, it takes a lot of joy from us fans!

I wouldve loved to see zeke keep killing cleveland a bit more and he certainly earned a right to add to his record setting year!

Save morris for a QUICK breather or mop up duty only! The drop off is way to severe, its like going from sean lee to hitchens bad.

Im fed up of with this fool ruining good drives and good games and losing yards.

Zeke couldve easily had 150 today and we would have been spared having the rare exciting pounding turned into a boring game that basicslly ended a quarter early.

Of course im happy as heck we one, but it couldve been a lot more enjoyable and entertaining if I didnt have to watch the most exciting player in the nfl get benched for an average back up in the middle of important drives, FED UP!
It's a long season and winning is more important than padding stats

mrmojo

Reaction score
This can't be a serious thread, I thought he did fine

Reaction score
Good move by the coaches to sit Elliott. The game was over. He will be needed in future games.

Of course Morris isn't as good. Thats why hes the backup.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I'm not, but then again I expect him not to be even 75% of what Zeke is. I'm fine with Morris.

Know who I'm fed up with??!?!?!?!?! Sanchez!!!!! This guy.....

We won 35-10 today and Morris hardly ever plays. He did great today. Killed clock, got a couple first downs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Morris's ineffectiveness is just more proof the back matters. There's some who still think the OL makes the back.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I'd rather have a rested and healthy Zeke next week...Morris is fine as the backup, plus he's a tremendous character guy...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing the team protect Elliott a little more by going to A. Morris about every 3RD series for the duration. I hope Dallas doesn't burn him up in his first few years. What a weapon he could be over the next six or more seasons?

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
He's give Zeke time to take a breath, and averages 3.8 yards per carry doing it. He is doing exactly what he is paid to?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont have nothing agsinst the guy and think hes a decent BACKUP.

That said youd have to be blind the last few weeks to not see the offense go from unstoppable to a complete immidiate stall every single time we replace zeke with his backup!

Its not only the dumbest thing ive ever seen, it takes a lot of joy from us fans!

I wouldve loved to see zeke keep killing cleveland a bit more and he certainly earned a right to add to his record setting year!

Save morris for a QUICK breather or mop up duty only! The drop off is way to severe, its like going from sean lee to hitchens bad.

Im fed up of with this fool ruining good drives and good games and losing yards.

Zeke couldve easily had 150 today and we would have been spared having the rare exciting pounding turned into a boring game that basicslly ended a quarter early.

Of course im happy as heck we one, but it couldve been a lot more enjoyable and entertaining if I didnt have to watch the most exciting player in the nfl get benched for an average back up in the middle of important drives, FED UP!
Morris ran 3 times for 20 yards in his first drive (when things were meaningful).
In the 4th, when the Browns knew we were running on every play, here's what he did: 5, 4, 3 (first down), 2, 5, 1 (1st down), 2, 4, 3. I don't know what more you want in a clock-killing drive.