Fed up with Morris!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Morris ran 3 times for 20 yards in his first drive (when things were meaningful).
In the 4th, when the Browns knew we were running on every play, here's what he did: 5, 4, 3 (first down), 2, 5, 1 (1st down), 2, 4, 3. I don't know what more you want in a clock-killing drive.

Game context means nothing to some folks.

Apparently, Morris should be ripping off 50 yard runs with 5 minutes left in the game when we clearly want to drain the clock.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm not worried, Darius Jackson is waiting in the wings and when he gets to play he will explode on to the scene

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I dont have nothing agsinst the guy and think hes a decent BACKUP.

That said youd have to be blind the last few weeks to not see the offense go from unstoppable to a complete immidiate stall every single time we replace zeke with his backup!

Its not only the dumbest thing ive ever seen, it takes a lot of joy from us fans!

I wouldve loved to see zeke keep killing cleveland a bit more and he certainly earned a right to add to his record setting year!

Save morris for a QUICK breather or mop up duty only! The drop off is way to severe, its like going from sean lee to hitchens bad.

Im fed up of with this fool ruining good drives and good games and losing yards.

Zeke couldve easily had 150 today and we would have been spared having the rare exciting pounding turned into a boring game that basicslly ended a quarter early.

Of course im happy as heck we one, but it couldve been a lot more enjoyable and entertaining if I didnt have to watch the most exciting player in the nfl get benched for an average back up in the middle of important drives, FED UP!
I was quite honestly reading your post and fully expecting to see a [/s] at the end.

We have to keep Zeke ready to go into the playoffs with the same push he will have had every single regular season game. Morris is a good RB. If anything, this helps some of us understand just how elite Zeke actually is. You know... Those of us that were initially arguing that Morris should start... Lmao

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Of course im happy as heck we one, but it couldve been a lot more enjoyable and entertaining if I didnt have to watch the most exciting player in the nfl get benched for an average back up in the middle of important drives, FED UP!

Benched?! LOL furtherest thing from the truth and what actually occurred. Maybe you do not know what being benched means?

black label

Reaction score

That said youd have to be blind the last few weeks to not see the offense go from unstoppable to a complete immidiate stall every single time we replace zeke with his backup!

Its not only the dumbest thing ive ever seen, it takes a lot of joy from us fans!

I wouldve loved to see zeke keep killing cleveland a bit more and he certainly earned a right to add to his record setting year!

Save morris for a QUICK breather or mop up duty only! The drop off is way to severe, its like going from sean lee to hitchens bad.

Im fed up of with this fool ruining good drives and good games and losing yards.

Zeke couldve easily had 150 today and we would have been spared having the rare exciting pounding turned into a boring game that basicslly ended a quarter early.

d30ea8e7e3bd101677ed00c92144a5a5.jpg

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Morris was used accordingly. Didn't hurt our offense any & helped seal the victory. How anyone can get bent out of shape with him, is mind-boggling.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Someone got up on the wrong side of this bed ... Inhale. Exhale. Put the Guinness up to your lips and drink. A long drink, bloke. Repeat.

Tristan

Reaction score
I was quite honestly reading your post and fully expecting to see a [/s] at the end.

We have to keep Zeke ready to go into the playoffs with the same push he will have had every single regular season game. Morris is a good RB. If anything, this helps some of us understand just how elite Zeke actually is. You know... Those of us that were initially arguing that Morris should start... Lmao
If you actually read my entire post, unlike the other bafoons, then I clearly said he's a fine "back up"

I agree he can help keep zeke fresh at the end of games like a back up should.

Facts are over the last ((((2-3 games)))), its clear to me we score at will with zeke, and never score a td once morris comes in, check the facts and stop trying to twist my words you posers!

I just dont want to see morris in the game when we NEED to score! Period! If you disagree fine whatever!

Morris has been in the game at least one drive to early last 2 game, it could have coat us dearly in the crucial game last week that came down to a coin flip. So yeah, I never said morris sucks and should be cut, i never said he doesnt have a role, just think he should stick to it.

Good grief even Dunbar almost got dak killed on his one play, then how smart was getting zeke a rest? The monsters hungry, feed him, dont take him out when hes balling out of control mid game! I could give a rats *** about appeasing the ex Commander

haleyrules

Reaction score
I was happy to see Morris get some work...that pays benefits down tbe road. Elliott gets a break..its good strategy. Pointless to take risks in a game thats in the bank. Would like to see Elliott break Dickerson's record though...thats the only possible downside and its selfish on my part.

Stryker44

Reaction score

Shouldn't have SOLD HIM OUT FOR ELLIOT

JDSmith

Reaction score

Hmmm, would I rather Zeke get 150 vs Cleveland in a game we won by 25 points, or would I rather he run strong in the playoffs?

On the one hand, we could have beaten Cleveland by 35 - that sure would have been special. On the other hand, a Lombardi. I'm going to have to get back to you on this one, it's just too tough to call right now.