Felix Jones Highlights

mboy22

Reaction score
Who knows what Dallas is thinking on getting. I don't want Felix Jones in the first round, but I am prepared to get him if thats what Dallas really wants. If we do get him it will be interesting to see what Wade Phillips and Jerry Jones have to say on why they wanted a RB in the first round even when they are going to sign Barber to a big fat contract.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the thing for me...Almost any highlight I've ever seen of this kid involves him turning to the sideline and using his speed to pick up yards...I don't see much in the terms of cutting back, finding holes or being elusive

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
theogt;2050834 said:
Oh well, at least it's not Chris Johnson. :)

I don't know, at least with Johnson it meant we moved down rather than taking a backup rb in the 1st.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2050858 said:
I don't know, at least with Johnson it meant we moved down rather than taking a backup rb in the 1st.
I think I'd rather have Felix in the 1st than CJ in the 2nd. At least Felix has lateral agility and can pass block.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have to say I like the Jamaal Charles clips on the same website as well.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2050868 said:
I'll take a niche back when his niche is 40 yard TD runs.

Ditto.

Sprinkle in some Cason and I'd be pretty happy.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
theogt;2050863 said:
I think I'd rather have Felix in the 1st than CJ in the 2nd. At least Felix has lateral agility and can pass block.

While that's true, I have some serious questions about his speed. He gets run down from behind by a linebacker at the 2:27 mark. He's therefore second round material. :cool:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hes got really really good feet and can get up to top speed quick.

Hes almost to perfect for what we need.

I bet that guy can play some basketball too.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
We probably won't even draft him now after all this buildup...

Seriously, this would be the most widely-anticipated 20s draft ever. That's enough to make you skeptical that it won't happen.

(But I did watch the combine highlights of every back on NFL.com, and he looks like he cuts sharper and quicker than any back out there.)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ajk23az;2050850 said:
He sure gets to the outside pretty quickly.

you gotta be able to run inside in this league... at least to get serious carries

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2050881 said:

Seriously, this would be the most widely-anticipated 20s draft ever. That's enough to make you skeptical that it won't happen.

(But I did watch the combine highlights of every back on NFL.com, and he looks like he cuts sharper and quicker than any back out there.)

Hes definetely a legit 1st round talent.

If he plays anywhere else in the Nation it would be interesting to see how high he wouldve gone in this draft.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2050881 said:

Other than Ray Rice, you mean, right? :D

AbeBeta

Reaction score
CATCH17;2050890 said:
If he plays anywhere else in the Nation it would be interesting to see how high he wouldve gone in this draft.

you could say the same about the guy out of Oregon

Roger78

rmahler
Reaction score
So, why is it that we don't like this guy???

Did score like 100 TD's at Arkansas?