Finish the Defense, go get the two Ram's fa's!

DezTroy97

Reaction score
....really, and what about the game in Dallas last season against SF with fewer weapons on offense than they had this season....and the Dak-led offense that had more weapons last season than this season? Same results different year different excuses.
That was Dak's worst playoff game he's ever played. Awful game by him.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Dak wanted top money. That should mean playing like a top player. He did not. No more complicated than that.
How many top QBs consistently play up to their contract? The only one you can name me is Mahomes (Burrow exceeds it tremendously). Look at every QB (including that baaad man in Green Bay); they're all streaky in the playoffs.

quickccc

Reaction score
What I do know is, they had combine meetings with several linebacker prospects, manly day 2, early day 3 players. Still think they may add another veteran, perhaps after the draft.

I agree, unless it's a special TE and being the best player available, cannot see a 1st rd TE being drafted, definitely not a 2 down NT.

There are recent reports that Quinn is working out several Edge rushers, McDonald from Iowa State, who is being compared to Randy Gregory the player, is expected to go around their pick. Edge is a sneaky need as DLaw counts 20 million on next year's cap, both Armstrong/Fowler are fa's and they have some big extensions coming with Lamb/Diggs, along with Steele/Biaz next offseason. I am thinking Edge or Corner rd 1, unless Robinson doesn't fall anywhere near their pick.
Im OK with Dan Quinn involved with draftees prospects workouts ..

Only I do not want to keep seeing Wil McClay
keep reaching for "please the DC" draft picks,
.ala Taco Charlton and Nashon Wright

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Im OK with Dan Quinn involved with draftees prospects workouts ..

Only I do not want to keep seeing Wil McClay
keep reaching for "please the DC" draft picks,
.ala Taco Charlton and Nashon Wright
Wright was probably hand picked by Quinn, but do was Sam Williams