Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toad in Hole
:lmao:
* story time*
When I was a kid 11or 12 ,I came around the corner of the house by the T.V. antennae tower ( dad used to make me climb it during thunder Storm's to turn it after the wind blew it out of reception) and there was a hoppy toad sitting in a hole with his two front arms spread out on both sides of the hole like he was just chilling out,so I reached down to grab him and he was kinda' stuck,so I pulled harder and about 6" of green snake came up outta' that hole with him,as that snake had swallowed it's hind legs,,,well, I screamed & dropped it as it freaked me out& I guess it did that snake likewise as it expelled the half of toad it was trying to swallow, the toad was toast as it's legs were about as useful as Joe Swanson's on family guy,,,so,I'd got my wrist rocket slingshot and hid behind the corner of the house& waited, I'd peek and the snake would have an inch or two raised up outta' that hole as it was set on eating that toad,finally when it came up with 6-8" raised up like a cobra ,I drew back & nailed it dead about 4" below its head,,,poor toad in holeo_O


* straight up/ true story*
 
:lmao:
* story time*
When I was a kid 11or 12 ,I came around the corner of the house by the T.V. antennae tower ( dad used to make me climb it during thunder Storm's to turn it after the wind blew it out of reception) and there was a hoppy toad sitting in a hole with his two front arms spread out on both sides of the hole like he was just chilling out,so I reached down to grab him and he was kinda' stuck,so I pulled harder and about 6" of green snake came up outta' that hole with him,as that snake had swallowed it's hind legs,,,well, I screamed & dropped it as it freaked me out& I guess it did that snake likewise as it expelled the half of toad it was trying to swallow, the toad was toast as it's legs were about as useful as Joe Swanson's on family guy,,,so,I'd got my wrist rocket slingshot and hid behind the corner of the house& waited, I'd peek and the snake would have an inch or two raised up outta' that hole as it was set on eating that toad,finally when it came up with 6-8" raised up like a cobra ,I drew back & nailed it dead about 4" below its head,,,poor toad in holeo_O


* straight up/ true story*
TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Melonhunter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,847
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top