Fire Kellen Moore Immediately!

starfan1

Reaction score
Everything you say is just "I hate Dak" so thats your tagline now..Your name is FloatywormIHATEDAK..shoe fits
He’s still smarting from 2016 that his boy moore got hurt
He’s a Boise state noodle arm apologist that hasn’t recovered thus he can’t stand Dak

GINeric

Reaction score
LOL....funny how people give Dak all the credit for the offense doing well yet bash Moore....the OC.

People are so ignorant.

Yes. People are definitely ignorant if they give Dak all the credit for the offense well. It takes more than one player to make the offense run well.

And People are even MORE ignorant for blaming Dak for things that happen on defense when we lose. So that goes to show how many ignorant people that have been lurking around our presence.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
apparently they get too high on the big win the week before and think they can just do whatever, which is not true. We have a pattern we need to follow to win, and only change it in dire circumstances.
I agree, their heads were a little too inflated from sundays big win. It was like they were acting as though just showing up they were going to win easily and could play anyway that wanted to. Every time they stray from the formula that works things fall apart. You'd thing Moore would get what works by now and stick with it all the time.

GINeric

Reaction score
I got drunk. Read your post and had a good laugh. Just enjoy the win bro...

I am enjoying the win INSPITE of having the dumbest, low football IQ offensive coordinator in ALL of football. Our team beat our opponents and our offensive coordinator's stupidity.

GINeric

Reaction score
So are you aware we had the number 1 offense last year and since dak has returned number 1 scoring offense again? What more can you poisonous ask from an offense?

Yes I realize that... im not saying he's never called a good play or 2. I'm saying his "in-game awareness" is VERY poor!!!

If the 49ers, Packers, Bucs, Rams, Titans and teams like that get a 14+ point lead on you, guess what they're doing??? Those coordinators would POUND THE ROCK until your defense starts to physically break down and then mentally take your will.

Which one of those other coordinators are calling pass plays on 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th and 1 or goal???

Which one of those coordinators stop running the ball down your throat when the see their running backs hitting for 5 and 6 yards a clip??? NONE of them!!!

Well guess what... ours do!! He doesn't have the "in-game", situational intelligence that a successful coordinator need at this level.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree. The guy drives me crazy sometimes and it's very frustrating watching the team abandon the run when it's clearly effective. I just don't think canning a guy 3/4 into a Super Bowl run is the right move when the offense is putting up big time numbers.
Oh, I agree, but he needs someone on his shoulder shouting 'Run Kellen, Run'.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
I thought McCarthy was suppose to be some sort of offensive genius. When it was announced he'd be the coach, I assumed that meant he'd be calling the offensive plays. He really is inferior to Moore, how sad for him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
I wasnt' impressed. go back and watch the game. 10 straight first downs and on each down we ran the ball. I mean come on....mix it up a bit. the defense started to get a feel for the play calling and was just waiting on the runs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh, I agree, but he needs someone on his shoulder shouting 'Run Kellen, Run'.
That's about it. I think being left handed, he listens too much to the devil on that shoulder, instead of the angel on his right. Get him an assistant with situational awareness to remind him that he's not going to fool the defense most of the time, by throwing when most OCs would run it.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
It is perfectly reasonable to dog cuss Kellen when he calls a quadruple reverse.

At the same time it is very warranted to give him a hat tip when we put up 30+ points which has been very often of late.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
I'm going to suggest that you have no clue about football...

lukemartin79

Reaction score
It is perfectly reasonable to dog cuss Kellen when he calls a quadruple reverse.

At the same time it is very warranted to give him a hat tip when we put up 30+ points which has been very often of late.
You knew right when that first Lamb run worked well right in the beginning that he was going to call a bunch of those stupid reverses and trick plays that the other team is always waiting for and fools nobody later on and often.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You knew right when that first Lamb run worked well right in the beginning that he was going to call a bunch of those stupid reverses and trick plays that the other team is always waiting for and fools nobody later on and often.
"A bunch"? I don't remember seeing "a bunch". How many reverses and trick plays did he call in the game?

kskboys

Reaction score
That's about it. I think being left handed, he listens too much to the devil on that shoulder, instead of the angel on his right. Get him an assistant with situational awareness to remind him that he's not going to fool the defense most of the time, by throwing when most OCs would run it.
I actually think that's one of his problems. He throws long twice on consecutive short yardage downs to fool them. Meanwhile, not realizing that when you do this a lot, it's not a surprise anymore. And also not taking into account that long pass plays are lower percentage plays.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually think that's one of his problems. He throws long twice on consecutive short yardage downs to fool them. Meanwhile, not realizing that when you do this a lot, it's not a surprise anymore. And also not taking into account that long pass plays are lower percentage plays.
I have to say, that series pissed me off. Throw it on 2nd and 4, then 3rd and 4, then go for it on 4th down by running it. You could've run it twice and never needed to go for it on 4th.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
"A bunch"? I don't remember seeing "a bunch". How many reverses and trick plays did he call in the game?
Too damn many as usual- once is too much when it never works and the other team knows its coming. Stop doing them all together

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Too damn many as usual- once is too much when it never works and the other team knows its coming. Stop doing them all together
I'm not a fan of the reverse either, for the most part. That said, it actually did work the first time, so you can't say it never does. But he definitely goes back to the well too soon.