Fire Kellen Moore Immediately!

kskboys

Reaction score
But when they are open a the Qb misses it you can’t blame it on the OC. KM was going after their weakness!
It depends on how many you are throwing. Deep passes are necessary to any O, but throwing too many will lead to sputtering, as they are quite simply low percentage passes.

conner01

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
Yet he will be coaching in the nfl for decades to come because NFL people obviously are pretty high on him and he did call the nfl’s top offense last year and top scoring offense this year once Dak came back
Face it
He’s not the idiot some fans seem to think
I don’t always agree with his approach but it has worked pretty dang well

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Yet he will be coaching in the nfl for decades to come because NFL people obviously are pretty high on him and he did call the nfl’s top offense last year and top scoring offense this year once Dak came back
Face it
He’s not the idiot some fans seem to think
I don’t always agree with his approach but it has worked pretty dang well

I cant wait to see Kellen as HC in another Team .

AND IF WE COULD, PLAY THEM TWICE PER SEASON !!!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
This offense is #1 ?

& #14 in scoring . #18 in pass TDs. #16 in 1st down %.

thats 3 and outs, poor playcalling, penalties, etc ...

not good.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
8-3..... with a bad QB. ENOUGH Said....:popcorn:

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
He made good halftime adjustments..

I do not like WR sweeps and think they should be abolished from the playbook.
Every time we run it we lose momentum instantly
I agree and if when the do that second lateral play off it they lose even more yards every time it seems.

Stak78

Reaction score
Not to be a Debbie downer, but Kellen is not a good situational play caller. He doesn’t yet have a feel for it. He still has a lot to learn. This will bite us in the *** in the playoffs.

grgnfg420

Reaction score

It’s dak changing the play call at the LOS. When rush was playing Moore called a good game cause rush ran the plays that were called