Fire Kellen Moore Immediately!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't understand the screen game with this team. It seems Pollard would be dangerous on the screen. Maybe we can figure it out for the playoffs :)
It's not the person catching the screen that's the problem, IMO. It's the fact that we put that person out on an island, and expect him to just make defenders miss, with no blocking. By the time the receiver gets the ball, there's already someone on top of him, most of the time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You have proof that Dak has been changing plays these last couple of games?

#put speculation to sleep.
Oz, you can see and hear him doing it. He's not yelling "KILL, KILL, KILL", but he changes the protection and yells things like girl's names. (I don't remember what the name was today.) lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We just beat a 7-3 divisional rival after smoking a 1 loss Vikings team. I don't much care for Moore either but that offense is starting to pick up some steam and making some noise. Maybe firing the offensive coordinator eight now isn't such a great idea.
Doesn't change the fact km is still...."learning on the job".

Remember when Jerry said that?

Let's call trick plays...see if that works.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact km is still...."learning on the job".

Remember when Jerry said that?

Let's call trick plays...see if that works.
Keep reading bud, I did touch on the trick plays. Fact is the offense is scoring a ton of points. I don't care how pretty it looks. You don't make a major coaching move in the middle of a strong playoff push.